• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Mr bonding has secretly been the president of the Pokemon Fan Club, and Mr Fuji in gen 1, this entire time. No Fan Club this gen because we fried his brain in XY or something.
#DopestLore

In all seriousness though, this old guy is gonna provided upgrades to Rotompon most likely, while mentioning how he does not have as much power as he used to.

Not wanna burst your bubble but きんのたま (kin no tama) literally translates into "gold ball" — 'nugget' in English translations.
There's a man in every single Pokémon game that giftes you a Nugget saying "please use it properly" or similar, so.

ORAS pic related, for example.

Attachments

• cRVTu.jpg
    cRVTu.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 88
Not wanna burst your bubble but きんのたま (kin no tama) literally translates into "gold ball" — 'nugget' in English translations.
There's a man in every single Pokémon game that giftes you a Nugget saying "please use it properly" or similar, so.

ORAS pic related, for example.

Ah crap, you’re right! I told you my Japanese was rusty (three years in high school and two in college and I can barely read hiragana anymore.)

Well, case closed

View: https://twitter.com/PokeshopperVGC/status/924783692714737664

While I'm still trying to keep my expectations in check, Pokeshopper is very confident that it's something new, and apparently there's no evidence ruling out forms or an entirely new Pokemon. Independent of this, we can be pretty confident of something new for the 21st movie, so in any case I'm excited for these next few months.

Hm... So a new form's on the table then? That doesn't make it easy to guess.

I wonder if this also means that Pokemon Switch is for gen 8, if they are thinking of introducing a new pokemon for a movie premier at some point in 2018, makes it likely that pokemon switch wont be a kanto or a sinnoh remake and could be something entirely new ? Seems like when we got magearna in gen 6 before SM was revealed as a game.

It doesn't have to mean Gen 8, though. Keep in mind that USUM has introduced entirely new Pokemon, so it introducing a new Mythical isn't farfetched. Since the games haven't been datamined yet, it's impossible to tell what this thing will be. That said, I doubt Pokemon Switch is anything else besides Gen 8. New gens on a new system makes more marketing sense than a remake, especially since it'll have a whole new batch of Pokemon instead of a measly few.

It doesn't have to mean Gen 8, though. Keep in mind that USUM has introduced entirely new Pokemon, so it introducing a new Mythical isn't farfetched. Since the games haven't been datamined yet, it's impossible to tell what this thing will be. That said, I doubt Pokemon Switch is anything else besides Gen 8. New gens on a new system makes more marketing sense than a remake, especially since it'll have a whole new batch of Pokemon instead of a measly few.

Exactly

But everything from 4chan isn’t fake. If I remember correctly, some of the legit leaks in Sun/Moon surfaced from 4chan. Being from 4chan does not make something automatically fake.
i'm just presuming its fake it might be real though

What is this mega opolis(sp)? Is it just the place between our reality and the UB's?

Back
Top Bottom