• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Has 5 marshadow codes looking for shiny legends in return

Reaction score
I have 7 marshadoe codes ( and one marshadow I've redeemed already so 8 really) and I'm looking for

Shiny ho-oh
Shiny Lugia
Shiny reshirham
Shiny zekrom
Shiny kyuurem

Any other shinies you may have but ask if I have em first

Last edited:
Hi! I have a Shiny Mewtwo and Shiny Bird Trio. Would you like them? They all came from Pokemon Yellow.

Hi, I have Shiny Suicuine from Gamestop but I also have the other two beasts from that event and I'm reluctant to break up the set.

Would you be willing to work out a deal to trade them as a set?
I'm interested in obtaining two Marshadows and I guess something else of equal value.

Hi, I have Shiny Suicuine from Gamestop but I also have the other two beasts from that event and I'm reluctant to break up the set.

Would you be willing to work out a deal to trade them as a set?
I'm interested in obtaining two Marshadows and I guess something else of equal value.
We can trade the two marshadow codes and a diancie for the trio?

We can trade the two marshadow codes and a diancie for the trio?
That sounds perfect. So I'll trade you the beast trio (all shiny, all from Gamestop) for Diancie and two throwaway pokemon of your choice (I have no preference) and you'll PM the two codes afterwards?

What day/time is best to trade with you? I am in PST and am best available any day between 6PM and 11PM, although I can make exceptions if necessary.

That sounds perfect. So I'll trade you the beast trio (all shiny, all from Gamestop) for Diancie and two throwaway pokemon of your choice (I have no preference) and you'll PM the two codes afterwards?

What day/time is best to trade with you? I am in PST and am best available any day between 6PM and 11PM, although I can make exceptions if necessary.
how about this time tommorow (the time of this post)

I'm around. I'm going to eat dinner and then when I get back we can trade if you're around.

Would you be interested in a shiny Terrakion with perfect IVs?

If you're still interested I have a level 100 Japanese shiny Groudon.
Also, do you know if the code will be able to be redeemed in the UK?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom