• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So they picked the new Lycanroc form (despite being event-exclusive) but stuck to old variants... because they need to wait an extra week for the big reveal? Okay.
To be fair the marketing for USUM has been all over the place.
They could've teased Burst and Assembly in the initial debut Trailer but didn't for example.

That was in June. We're in November now.

Two things have been heavily foreshadowed for the last scoop: Necrozma's form and the gym simulator. Add a new UB or two and it would be a bigger final scoop than what SM got.

It's just the player's Pokemon.
It could also be Wicke's. We've never even seen if she has any Pokémon in her possession. If she indeed was involved with Type:Null in the past, then it wouldn't surprise me if she has a team of "special" Pokémon whether they be abnormal forms, Alolan Forms, or even shinys. Things like rare Pokémon or unique forms for Pokémon would actually work rather well for Wicke as a tie-in of sorts to her preservation work.

To be fair the marketing for USUM has been all over the place.
They could've teased Burst and Assembly in the initial debut Trailer but didn't for example.
I Totally agree! USUM probably would have generated more hype and earned more potential sales if they didn't try to cram everything into the last few months like they're currently doing.

I think this is all speculation and conjecture until we have solid proof

So that mystery figure that's suspected to be a new Pokemon is being revealed on December 27th. Paul Ryan thinks given the time period that it'll definitely be a gen 7 Pokemon. Prolly a new mythical

So that mystery figure that's suspected to be a new Pokemon is being revealed on December 27th. Paul Ryan thinks given the time period that it'll definitely be a gen 7 Pokemon. Prolly a new mythical

Yeah, I can't see them revealing anything from Gen 8 this year, even in the relatively unlikely event that we get the Switch game in late 2018. Presumably the official announcement will come before the 27th, so it's possible we could even find out what it is before USM releases. Personally, I think the next announcement will be Light Necrozma and a Z-Move or two, and that they'll reveal the new mythical in early December, potentially through Corocoro like Volcanion.

But that's still odd, seeing as Volcanion was revealed in December to make room for Magearna in February. I would have thought that they'd start the movie promotion with all the material they already have (the old/new UBs and Necrozma in all its forms).

My main concern is how will they distribute all the mega stones this time around along with snorlium z mewium z and marshadium z since all of this events will phase out when USUM comes around and the z crystals are not tradable. Pikashium z will probably be qr thing right? Also will magearna qr code work? Cant wait for 17 to find out

My main concern is how will they distribute all the mega stones this time around along with snorlium z mewium z and marshadium z since all of this events will phase out when USUM comes around and the z crystals are not tradable. Pikashium z will probably be qr thing right? Also will magearna qr code work? Cant wait for 17 to find out

Snorlaxium Z, Marshadium Z, and Mewnium Z can just be gifts from an NPC if you have the Pokemon in your party like the species-exclusive Z-Crystals in SM. Pikashunium Z is confirmed to be obtained via the QR Code.

That said, I do wonder what the last Z-Crystal is. I was originally thinking Togedemaru, but today's trailers suggest it's actually a Totem. Only thing I'm guessing is it's Necrozma's. A shared Z-Move between the UBs would be nice, but I doubt it.

new mega:eek:
Capture54.PNG

Great trailer. Not sure what else is left. I'm hyped for it

Malie city building with ryuki only thing I'm curious about now

According to Japanese site Pokemon Matome, a Taiwanese shop is already selling USUM.
The source is from Latios Shih, a famous Taiwanese fan.

Welp, looks like the .cia might drop as early as today. I’ll try and see if anything leaks on 4chan like with Moon last year.

Back
Top Bottom