• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Your "FUUUUU" moments :D

Literally every time I get a critical hit when my opponent's Pokémon's HP is in red, while my opponent gets a critical hit with my Pokémon at full HP, and knocks them out.
:mad::mad::mad:

Also, every time I'm about to start a random casual wi-fi battle and I see Landorus-T in my opponent's team preview, I rage. I hate that OP sunnuvabitch.
I feel the same way! :cry: Most times, my team can't handle it too effectively. I hate that Pokemon in Doubles-it's so frustratingly good.

However, one time when I was using my Eelektross, I was able to OHKO one with HP Ice. It was such a great feeling.

Also, every time I'm about to start a random casual wi-fi battle and I see Landorus-T in my opponent's team preview, I rage. I hate that OP sunnuvabitch.

Sweet lordie, that Mon is a team wrecking machine. I hear ya there. I can't count how many times that thing has demolished me. I've only beaten it once in all my online battles, all because of a lucky critical I got with a last-ditch Surf. I was still demolished anyway that day, but I finally beat that thing. But sweet lordie is he a tough nut to crack. So I know just how you feel.

I was on a 47 win streak in the Battle Tree against a Dancer. I wiped out her first Pokémon pretty quickly, but then she sent out a Feraligatr. It used Dragon Dance while I switched to Greninja. Next turn it outsped my Greninja with Waterfall, taking over half Greninja's health. Greninja should've wiped Feraligatr with Grass Knot, buuut.... it gets flinched from Waterfall.

Next turn, another Waterfall and Greninja miraculously survives with 1 HP. AND GETS FLINCHED AGAIN :mad: Waterfall has a 20% chance to flinch and for reference, my Greninja's Dark Pulse has 20% chance to flinch too but it rarely seems to do that, ESPECIALLY not twice in a row. Greninja is dead and I switch to Metagross. The only real thing it has against Feraligatr is Zen Headbutt. But.... it misses. Metagross manages to get in a not very effective Bullet Punch and gets Crunched to death. My final team member is M-Blaziken and it gets killed by Waterfall.

I'm not one who swears much but this had me pretty mad.

Whimsicott, Leech Seed, Substitute. I hate thing combo. It just drags on for so so so long.
Try something with Bug Buzz or some other kind of sound based move. The Substitute can't stop them, so you'll have a better time taking it down.

Caught a Furfrou and gave it a Silk Scarf, but it had a horrible nature so decided to catch a new one and released the other one.

And learned the hard way that items disappear permanently if you release a Pokémon holding it :/

Who in their right minds programmed it this way and why has that never been fixed damn.

Not really an in-game moment, but: our local postal service messed up my shipping address, which means I have to wait till monday to play Ultra Sun..

Same. Only instead of messing up my address, the Pokemon Center website is just slow to ship. >.> Probably have to wait until Monday to play these games, as well, since my postal lady came this morning with nothing. First time in decades I haven't played a game on release date. Thanks, Pokemon Center.

Three Words: Candice. Gym. Platinum. In hindsight, I was kind of a noob at the time (much of my team was weak to ice types) so the frustration was as much on me as it was on the gym. But god I'd be remiss if I said that lessened the rage I had with this battle. Eight times, EIGHT TIMES I tried to beat that gym, and I consistently failed. It got so bad that I quit the game and ended up selling my previous DS with it. What's worse is that by the time I cleared the gym itself, I needed to run back to the Pokemon Center so that I wasn't picked off so easily when I fought Candice, and if any of you have reached Snowpoint City, you would know how well that ended for me.

Last night I went looking for a Drfloon in the cemetery on the first island in Ultra Moon. Ever single female Drifloon I caught have unburden and I wanted aftermath as the ability. After 30 minutes of trying to find a female Drifloon with aftermath, I went onto GTS to look for one instead. All of the Drifloons there are asking for legendaries and really unfair trades, so I went out of GTS to go to sleep. I ended up breeding for one and transferring it from Pokemon Sun instead the next morning.

Yesterday I was soft resetting for a shiny Buzzwole while at my friends house. I was talking to him and playing at the same time. As I was looking up to watch a video he wanted to show me and when I looked down, I instinctively hit the SR prompts. As I saw the screen, I noticed it was a shiny before it went to the main screen. Now I’m still on the grind.

Murkrow in Hau'oli Cemetery. Primus, that bird cost me multiple Balls and nearly took out two of my team. I got so slagged off that I ended up killing at least three of them before I finally caught one. When I did catch it, I gave it a horrible name: "Raging Dump". Because I'm 12 apparently and it irritated the crap out of me.

I actually lost a battle in USUM. Losing battles in Pokemon since Gen VI is not supposed to be a thing that happens. I had to have the EXP Share off during the game to actually lose something, but it still happened. Who did I lose to and how you ask? Well, that's a spoiler.
Totem Marowak. That little shit. Cursed Body on its own is annoying, but I'd like to assume manageable, combo that with Protect, and summoning a freakin' Salazzle as its first summon, and things are suddenly kinda crazy. Add in the fact that even if you take out the Totem, you've still got to knock out its assistant, and suddenly I need to go do a little grinding.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom