• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Kind of disappointed that things are pointing to Faba being a major villain (the poster, leaks, his possible battle theme being big and epic.) I liked his small role and eventual redemption, which would be spoiled with him coming into prominence. Plus Lusamine was a much, much stronger villain in terms of character and story, and her jellymom form was amazing. RIP the dream.

Leakers trying to find alola forms.. let's see.

tumblr_onhikzP9q91tpip5go1_250.gif

first its team aqua leader theme
second theme its place when rainbow rocket appears in story not battle theme
third its team magma leader theme
fourth its cyrus theme
fith gechis theme probraly most far complete track leaked
sixth team flare grunt theme
seventh ultra recon squad theme complete track (turns my fauvorite)
eigth sounds like legendary battle theme or something related of battle but i m not sure
nine deoxys theme

I have a doubt ! Zeraora doesn’t look small atleast to my eyes . Paul Ryan said the Pokemon is “ small “ as per what I read ? So is there something wrong ?

So, are new Alolan forms out for certain? (it's the only thing I've been left wondering, all else wil be a pleasant surprise. Don't even need to know what Mons will get a new form if they're in)

So, are new Alolan forms out for certain? (it's the only thing I've been left wondering, all else wil be a pleasant surprise. Don't even need to know what Mons will get a new form if they're in)
No new Alolan Forms according to Kurt (Kaphotics) one of the dataminers.

Good job GF, you add new pokemon in the middle of a generation but you cannot make new Alolan forms, which is basically one of the best ideas you've ever had with the franchise. At least I hope they don't leave it as an Alola exclusive gimmick and we get regional variants in future games.

Can someone give me a valid reason upon this ? Zeraora doesn’t look small to my eyes !

Attachments

• 0B009B4C-3691-452A-BF9D-FD4C45616601.jpeg
    0B009B4C-3691-452A-BF9D-FD4C45616601.jpeg
    266.9 KB · Views: 55
No new Alolan Forms according to Kurt (Kaphotics) one of the dataminers.
Well, that's certainly a letdown. Not a dealbreaker in the end, as there seems to be plenty of content to keep me happy, but with the release of G/S on the virtual console it seemed so fitting. Considering the concept also reduces the amount of new Pokemon introduced in a Generation (or at least it can) without recycling too many old Pokemon. Ok well, I mean that's the whole concept, recycling old Pokemon, but I mean rather than stuffing old lines entirely unchanged in a new Dex. and I'm rambling

Well, that's certainly a letdown. Not a dealbreaker in the end, as there seems to be plenty of content to keep me happy, but with the release of G/S on the virtual console it seemed so fitting. Considering the concept also reduces the amount of new Pokemon introduced in a Generation (or at least it can) without recycling too many old Pokemon. Ok well, I mean that's the whole concept, recycling old Pokemon, but I mean rather than stuffing old lines entirely unchanged in a new Dex. and I'm rambling
G/S Was released already because i beat pokemon silver in japanese and removed the game

Back
Top Bottom