• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USUM Datamine Discussion

Poipole (Poison type)
HP- 67
ATK- 73
DEF- 67
SP.ATK- 73
SP.DEF- 67
SPEED- 73
Total: 420
Ht: 0.6m Wt: 1.8kg

Naganadel (Poison/Dragon type)
HP- 73
ATK- 73
DEF- 73
SP.ATK- 127
SP.DEF- 73
SPEED- 121
Total: 540
Ht: 3.6m Wt: 160kg

Stakataka (Rock/Steel type)
HP- 61
ATK- 131
DEF- 211
SP.ATK- 53
SP.DEF- 101
SPEED- 13
Total: 570
Ht: 5.5m Wt: 820kg

Blacephalon (Fire/Ghost type)
HP- 53
ATK- 127
DEF- 53
SP.ATK- 151
SP.DEF- 79
SPEED- 107
Total: 570
Ht: 1.8m Wt: 13kg

Zeraora (Electric type) ability: Volt Absorb
HP- 88
ATK- 112
DEF- 75
SP.ATK- 102
SP.DEF- 80
SPEED- 143
Total: 600
Ht: 1.5m Wt: 44.5kg

Dusk Mane Necrozma (Psychic/Steel) ability: Prism Armor
HP- 97
ATK- 157
DEF- 127
SP.ATK- 113
SP.DEF- 109
SPEED- 77
Total: 680
Ht: 3.8m Wt: 460kg

Dawn Wings Necrozma (Psychic/Ghost) ability: Prism Armor
HP- 97
ATK- 113
DEF- 109
SP.ATK- 157
SP.DEF- 127
SPEED- 77
Total: 680
Ht: 4.2m Wt: 350kg

ULTRA Necrozma (Psychic/Dragon type) ability: Neuroforce
HP- 97
ATK- 167
DEF- 97
SP.ATK- 167
SP.DEF- 97
SPEED- 129
Tota: 754
Ht: 7.5m Wt: 230kg
Holds UltraNecrozium Z. Z move name is LIGHT THAT BURNS THE SKY

Neat BST distribution imo. Necrozma third form changes everything!

Ult Necrozma's stats. Holy shit. No wonder Lusamine called it a monster.

I just want to say 3 things

1. So it finally happened, GF rolled mega and z move together into Ultra Necrozma
2. Ultra Necrozma. Hmm, GF, where is my original dragon?!?!?
3. Ever since gen 3 introduced a 3rd legendary, every 3rd legendary since then has been a dragon. "Instant awesome, just add dragon".

I really shouldn't have put so much faith (read: anything more than the bare minimum) in Game Freak. :V But I'm satisfied with my overpriced DLC so far. Mantine Surf looks fun, the region looks and feels more alive, and if we can catch multiple UB in their Ultra Spaces, I call it a win. The games seemed to have addressed the lack of replay value SM had, though not by much.

But I swear, if they remove the only good clothing and hair options from SM, I will cancel my pre-order because I refuse to have my character look ugly.

^ although isn’t Lillie one of the Battle Tree opponents? Her full team for that wouldn’t be listed in that case

^ although isn’t Lillie one of the Battle Tree opponents? Her full team for that wouldn’t be listed in that case

She is? When was that confirmed?

Can anyone list the move tutor moves for Primarina and Incineroar? Also, does Alolan Raichu get Surf? And Decidueye get Shadow Sneak?

How could Decidueye not get Knock Off :(

Incineroar: Covet, Dual Chop, Iron Head, Low Kick, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Superpower, Bind, Snore, Knock Off, Heat Wave, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Endeavor, Outrage, Snatch, Stomping Tantrum, Throat Chop

Primarina: Covet, Uproar, Magic Coat, Icy Wind, Aqua Tail, Hyper Voice, Iron Tail, Snore, Water Pulse, Helping Hand, Wonder Room, Liquidation

Decidueye does get Shadow Sneak now. And Phantom Force and Leaf Storm. Litten gets Power Trip.

We don't have the TM compatibility list yet to see if anything changed, so no word Surf Raichu yet. (We're still missing TM learnsets for the new Pokemon.)

So the E4 is Molayne/Olivia/Acerola/Kahili, and not Hala/Olivia/Acerola/Molayne? That's seriously lame if true; Kahili got so little development and wasn't very interesting so replacing her with Molayne was good. But Hala is way more interesting to me than Molayne. Plus I was hoping for a gender-equal Elite Four again, for the #aesthetic.

Do we know if regular Necrozma can turn into Ultra Necrozma... I like both designs but I can't stand the fusions

She is? When was that confirmed?

I don't know that it was confirmed, exactly, but in the game text, her name appears at the end of the Trainer list alongside all the other treehuggers, plus a few new additions:

Red
Blue
Grimsley
Anabel
Wally
Colress
Cynthia
Plumeria
Guzma
Kiawe
Mallow
Sina
Dexio
Red
Blue
Kukui
Lillie
Sophocles
Giovanni
Grunt

Although... Sophocles is there, so maybe she appears in the Battle Agency instead?

Incineroar: Covet, Dual Chop, Iron Head, Low Kick, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Superpower, Bind, Snore, Knock Off, Heat Wave, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Endeavor, Outrage, Snatch, Stomping Tantrum, Throat Chop

Finally some good tutor moves for my fave starter mon. About time he got a good physical fire move instead of the usual Flare Blitz. Thunder Punch is also pretty good for Water types, as is Drain Punch.

Also:
mVbPGPl.gif

One of my early theories of USUM regarding Necrozma, was that its light form had pieces of its original armored form fused into it, to gain its complete full form! Glad to see my theory ended up being true!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom