• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USUM Datamine Discussion

Random question that I haven't been able to find myself, can Poipole be bred? Or does its UB status make it a genderless undiscovered like the rest? Just curious.
It's under the Undiscovered egg group in the Move changes list so no it can't breed with anything..

Got some pics of what the nurse, karate, and Lurantis outfits look like:
1510582020135.jpg
1510581767883.jpg
bM8Hc8A.jpg

I take back saying I loved the Lurantis outfit, it's hideous D: Why is it so...naked. Also, the karate outfit seems to only be two pieces, no shoes or headwear for it (no headband :().

Lusamine for title defense is so awesome but also so strange... she's way different this game, but in a good way. Does she really want to become Champion, though, that sure is weird.
Guzma makes sense, though; after Team Skull gets disbanded he wants to forge a new path as just like any Trainer

Got some pics of what the nurse, karate, and Lurantis outfits look like:

I take back saying I loved the Lurantis outfit, it's hideous D: Why is it so...naked. Also, the karate outfit seems to only be two pieces, no shoes or headwear for it (no headband :().
That Karate outfit seems so half assed... I can't believe it has no shoes.. I could forgive no headband cause you can have hatless character but no shoes is like...
Also no new bags is so disappointing :l

Won't even comment the stupidity of the Lurantis shorts.

Do we know yet where the Sandy Cave, Dividing Peak Tunnel, and Plains Grotto are? I’m seeing their names in the data and I think based on the encounter tables that they’re on Melemele, Akala, and Poni respectively, but I can’t seem to pinpoint their locations on the maps.

That Karate outfit seems so half assed... I can't believe it has no shoes..

You didn't want to feel like Ryu?

mqdefault.jpg

Do we know yet where the Sandy Cave, Dividing Peak Tunnel, and Plains Grotto are? I’m seeing their names in the data and I think based on the encounter tables that they’re on Melemele, Akala, and Poni respectively, but I can’t seem to pinpoint their locations on the maps.

Sandy Cave is on MeleMele Island on Big Wave Beach and you can't explore most of it until you get Machamp's Poke Ride.

Dividing Peak Tunnel is between route 7 and 8 apparently. So I think it's that big tunnel near Wela Volcano (in the distance below), and they just turned it into a little area.

7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom