• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

As for in the anime world, maybe when Musashi and Kojiro's friendship refurnished, Kojiro kept feeling strange whenever they did touch and when he was aware of why, he got conscious of what he was doing and decided to let Musashi have personal space.
I'm exactly sure if this is what you mean, but since XY 63 I feel that Kojiro is aware of having some feelings for Musashi and I like the idea that he became more self conscious around the time that developed, and that it also coincided with all the turbulence around AG/early DP time.
This isn't Rocketshippy per-se but out of every weird decision made for M20 the general lack of the Rocket trio is most baffling. What relevance did they even have to Satoshi if he has no idea who they are? Their pitiful contribution is probably the least-OS thing about the film (aside from, y'know, the obvious).
It was so outrageously absurd that the other people I'd been to the cinema with (who are in no way Rocket fans) were complaining about it. It definitely makes me hope for a SM film next time, because actually almost every time the TRio have appeared this saga they have contributed in a more significant way than in XY/DP/AG. Like yesterday they only had a couple of scenes but their righteous stance against Sauboh was legitimately glorious!
Rocketshipping was my Thing when I was a teeny tiny ten year old, and I still cling to it to this day. So this thread is interesting to read.
Hi, always nice to meet a fellow Rocketshipper :) Glad you've enjoyed reading the thread, hope you'll stay to add some more discussion!

I'm exactly sure if this is what you mean, but since XY 63 I feel that Kojiro is aware of having some feelings for Musashi and I like the idea that he became more self conscious around the time that developed, and that it also coincided with all the turbulence around AG/early DP time.
This is what I meant. Sorry for not being clear.
Like yesterday they only had a couple of scenes but their righteous stance against Sauboh was legitimately glorious!
I haven't seen the episode yet but I'm really excited to see the episode, especially after hearing of the TRio scene you've talked about.

That was very well made! Bravo! Bravo!
I noticed that Kojiro didn't appear much in it. Was that intentional? (It seems to be but I just want to be sure)
Megumi's a good singer. It makes me wonder why Pokemon hasn't tried to make a musical episode yet.

I want to create a Rocketshippy AMV but I'm too scared to do it.

Last edited:
More out of context goodness:
tumblr_p089g9GFnn1s3at53o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_p089g9GFnn1s3at53o6_1280.jpg

Aww the second one!!!!!
I see that Kiteruguma's grabbed Musashi and Kojiro in the same arm again for the first one(although I feel as if it's a bit...suggestive). I've been a bit behind on the latest episodes but I'm excited to see what happens with Team Rocket and Kiteruguma in these episodes.

I was looking at a lot of Rocketshippy pictures last week and found this:
tumblr_nxn8id0G8w1sjhfmco9_500.gif
What episode is this from?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure that's from the Mewtwo/Genosect movie but I can't remember if this was in the trailer only?... Quite nice though! I'd forgotten all about it!!

I'm sure he would, but I'm also sure that the team would find a creative solution around it!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom