• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ultra Sun & Moon Spoilers!

Reaction score
Until January 8th 2018, please use <SPOILER> tags to hide plot changes, new characters/pokemon and other new information in all sections!

Spoilers are to be used in posts, and blogs. Don't upload avatars with spoilered content, or have spoilered content in signatures.

Please keep in mind that a lot of people won't be playing this game until December, and would like to remain as spoiler-free as possible.

To use spoiler tags,;

[*SPOILER=USUM SPOILER]
Information you want to hide.
[/SPOILER]
*Remove the "*"

This then looks like this;

Information you want to hide.

Remember to name the spoiler when it has USUM spoilers, so that people know what to avoid!

Last edited:
What about older Pokemon added to the regional dex?

If you're revealing which older Pokémon will be available in USUM, please spoiler tag it (those that haven't been officially revealed yet). If you're just talking about those Pokémon in general, then of course it's fine. Same with using them in your avatar or sig of course ;)

I was gonna ask about using artwork from USM as avatar, but as I can see from Soki's Rocket Rainbow avatar, I'm guessing i's fine.

I was gonna ask about using artwork from USM as avatar, but as I can see from Soki's Rocket Rainbow avatar, I'm guessing i's fine.

Yep, all official artwork was publicly released, so that's all fine. It's only about stuff that hasn't been released to the public yet by GameFreak/Nintendo/TPC themselves :)

UPDATE ON SPOILERS:

Once the deadline arrives you may discuss any Pokémon, features, or non plot related elements of the game anywhere on the forums without spoiler tags. However, major plot points to the game (e.g. plot twists, character reveals, etc) will still be treated as spoilers as long as the Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon section is still under Current Events. Once it is removed from Current Events you may discuss the plot of USUM anywhere as well.

Thanks!

Hello, everyone.

The deadline has passed! You are now allowed to discuss any non plot related elements of the game as explained above. Please refrain from plot spoilers until the games' section is out of current events. Enjoy your more open discussion! :)

Back
Top Bottom