• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

USUM Datamine Discussion

Does anyone know if Lillie is really in the Battle Tree?
Just wanted to know from a story maker's perspective...I want to be able to make any all reasonable chnages that I can till I play the game myself.

Any and all help will be appreciated....even if she only has a Clefable and only that I am ok with hearing that as well.

Can you get more than one Poipole? I know there are 2 stakatakas so you can trade but if I want a Poipole and a Nagandela... Is that possible without trading?

Does anyone know if Lillie is really in the Battle Tree?
Just wanted to know from a story maker's perspective...I want to be able to make any all reasonable chnages that I can till I play the game myself.

Any and all help will be appreciated....even if she only has a Clefable and only that I am ok with hearing that as well.

She's there as a starting partner. You won't be able to battle against her at the tree, but you can pair up with her for multi-battle challenges. She uses Ribombee and Comfey.

Can you get more than one Poipole? I know there are 2 stakatakas so you can trade but if I want a Poipole and a Nagandela... Is that possible without trading?

Nope, just the one Poipole sadly.

One of my friends told me that apparently Norman shows up in the game or is mentioned, can anyone confirm?

She's there as a starting partner. You won't be able to battle against her at the tree, but you can pair up with her for multi-battle challenges. She uses Ribombee and Comfey.

Thanks for the info Zeb....Interesting choices for her got to say....oh and just to say I was not wanting to know if we fight her but that is good info as well thanks a bunch.....but real quick is clefairy or Clefable with her at all?

Nope, just the one Poipole sadly.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that USUM reference any old characters aside from the villains and the characters that already got their dues in SM. The only surprising references are to the GS Ball and Sevii Islands, but they're very basic.

Interestingly, if each of Naganadel's stats were increased by 6, its stats would not only all be prime numbers, but its BST would have been 570...

I wonder what caused Game Freak to do/ignore such a thing. Perhaps it can be rectified in Generation 8.

Interestingly, if each of Naganadel's stats were increased by 6, its stats would not only all be prime numbers, but its BST would have been 570...

I wonder what caused Game Freak to do/ignore such a thing. Perhaps it can be rectified in Generation 8.
I just checked, and it seems like it does have one non-prime number stat: its Speed of 121. I would say this is either an oversight that Game Freak didn't think enough of to correct it, or it was done deliberately for reason I will explain in the story spoiler below:

Poipole and its evolution seem to be popular in Ultra Megalopolis. Perhaps Naganadel's Speed stat was supposed to symbolize it not being viewed as some sort of abomination in that world, but rather something the populace of Ultra Megalopolis has come to accept as part of their everyday lives. They caught up to speed with that Ultra Beast, so to speak.

Regardless of the reason, what @Alola pointed out and/or my possible explanation for this, that one Speed stat of Naganadel not being a prime number in contrast to all the other UBs is a very interesting piece of trivia.

Dragalge (UM) / Clawitzer (US), and Golurk (US) seem to be more version exclusives.

I'm not sure what is paired with Golurk, it seems like it could be either Baltoy or Bisharp.
Decision is made. Ultra Sun it is then. I will have one of my kids with me! (And I'm hoping it's Bisharp that's paired with Golurk; I do ship those two. Do not ask.)

has somebody already a primarina and could confirm or negate if Sparkling Aria could heal her also when she self is under burn status condition?

pretty sure no moves/abilities have been buffed/nerfed.

ok, we need probably wait o gen4 remakes or to gen 8 or 9 hopefully, earlier then later.

Hope they dont forget Water Compaction(let it half water damage too and rise both stats +1 by water move), like they did Heatproof(half fire and buff both stats by +1 by fire move), that one also would need a buff in rising stats.

Back
Top Bottom