• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
*polishes his brand new Admin Banhammer*
anyone feeling like blaming me today? Don't worry, I won't bite :p :p :p
I'm always in a blame Zexy mood. Already been infracted by admins in the past, you're no scarier than any of them. : p

Something completely random but I figure here is probably the best chat to mention it.

I am a member of a puzzlehunt solving team and we are looking for more members. Puzzlehunts are something you probably aren’t familiar with but if you like solving puzzles of many different kinds, ranging from crosswords to Sudoku to music puzzles to pop culture picture kind of puzzles, there will be something for you. Basically anything and everything that can be in a puzzle form, will be seen. If you want more specifics or examples I’ll gladly provide some.

But the main part is in mid January the huge MIT Mystery Hunt is happening and we would love all the help we can get. It’s January 12-15, even if you can only help for an hour it will be great. You can solve online so there’s no need to feel bad about not being there.

So if you think you might be interested at all shoot me a message, or ask questions here/on the Discord. We would love to have any and all of you. It is a great experience and you'll get to see all sorts of things. So if you like solving logic games or good at finding patterns or anything even similar, let me know. If you aren't that good, don't worry, we're having a few practice puzzles of different types that might be seen in the coming weeks that you can join in on.

(if a mod says it's okay I'll probably crosspost this in the Discord at a later date, like a couple weeks down the line)

Hello, War Roommates. Now that Zexy Games Mafia III is over, I'd like to say a few words to you all to wrap things up:

Many of you may remember this here post. To sum it up, since the Awards at the end of the previous season, I've decided to tone down my TWR activity a bit for reasons explained in better detail in the link above. Zexy Games Mafia III was supposed to end my mafia hosting career for the forseeable future, and now I am in the bittersweet position to announce I'm taking it a step further than originally planned.

With my newly increased duties as a forums admin and the busy holidays just around the corner (and university finals afterwards), and probably Gen III of Pokemon GO coming in soon taking up some more of my time, I've decided to retire from TWR game playing and hosting. I'll still be around in a staff capacity (but will avoid MoD duties for the most part) and am open to be an occasional consultant if you have a simple question or two or an IO for games I'm interested in, but if applicable please ask someone else to fully balance check your setups, I'm sure lots of people (staff or not) would be much eager to oblige besides if you still thought it was a good idea to ask me to balance check after PYX, ZGM III should've completely destroyed your aspirations :p. I may only play or host again in VERY special occasions.

I'll soon make some final modifications to my standard ruleset (which will now be focused on average trends of all TWR, rather than the average trends of my setups which were more OC-focused and role-heavy). ME and Dylan may also make any future modifications they wish by themselves.

Don't worry of course, I won't disappear from the face of the earth. You'll still occasionally see me in The Situation Room or Mafia Philosophy, and the Discord too. WE'll certainly keep in touch :)

Once again, thank you all for making TWR the great place it is, and may you keep making it greater. I'll always cherish my fond memories from my mafia career here. See you around,
Zexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom