• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

The Situation Room 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will say one thing @Zexy, you have chosen poorly, especially since I have some fun (and depending on your opinion, bastard) games planned for the (near) future.
I wish you the best of luck with your GOing, and with all of your new Admin duties. And not the least, good luck with your finals.

I hope to see you play some (of my) games in the future.

EDIT: This turned out to be more than 1 thing...

Aw, sorry to see you go. Good luck with all your stuff though!

On a more positive note (and on the same day for some reason),

This day marks my first anniversary on the forums. The first year mainly consisted of TWR and for that reason I wanted to post it here.
I would like to thank everyone that participated in the last year. It has been a pleasure to be here. When I came on here I had no idea what to expect. What it ended up with was a fast growth on the forums. From getting a name for myself here to the point where everyone knows me to becoming a moderator in less than a year. I also had the great opportunity of meeting a lot of nice and awesome people, both mods and players. I've learned a lot from some of you and and some good friends here as well.

To celebrate this, I will go back to my original avatar which I kept for so many years during the holiday season.

Is there anything fun or interesting you remember about our year together and you would like to share it? Feel free to do it here or privately if you wish:D

Happy Bulbaversary, DarthWolf!

I remember our teamup in U-Pick Mafia in which we were both Town investigative roles. There was also Zexy Games II, in which neither of us believed that we had each other's role, so I blew us both up. And how could I forget when you betrayed Cheff who betrayed me (and many others) in that one WotE game and won? I'm sure there will be plenty more memorable moments to come.

Happy Bulbaversary, DarthWolf!

I remember our teamup in U-Pick Mafia in which we were both Town investigative roles. There was also Zexy Games II, in which neither of us believed that we had each other's role, so I blew us both up. And how could I forget when you betrayed Cheff who betrayed me (and many others) in that one WotE game and won? I'm sure there will be plenty more memorable moments to come.
We did indeed have some great moments together. I'm looking forward to future games with you.;)

This day marks my first anniversary on the forums. The first year mainly consisted of TWR and for that reason I wanted to post it here.
I would like to thank everyone that participated in the last year. It has been a pleasure to be here. When I came on here I had no idea what to expect. What it ended up with was a fast growth on the forums. From getting a name for myself here to the point where everyone knows me to becoming a moderator in less than a year. I also had the great opportunity of meeting a lot of nice and awesome people, both mods and players. I've learned a lot from some of you and and some good friends here as well.

To celebrate this, I will go back to my original avatar which I kept for so many years during the holiday season.

Is there anything fun or interesting you remember about our year together and you would like to share it? Feel free to do it here or privately if you wish:D
Wow, it's been only a year... Happy Bulbaversary, man!

Few people have achieved becoming moderators in their first year in, so a big congrats is in order! Or getting that many TWR Awards at their debut season, of course. Glad to have you around, you're a great friend. Looking forward to more of your Bulbaversaries to come!

Most fun or interesting moment I remember from our year together... Artemis Fowl Mafia of course! MASTER WAFFLES

Excellent choice of song, Soulmaster.
I thought it was very appropriate.

Wow you've only been here 1 year? It honestly felt like you have been here much longer.
Anywho, Happy Bulbaversary! May it be the first of many.

@Zexy, it's sad to see you that you will no longer be a regular in TWR. Best of luck in taking care of the GO forums and admin duties! I know you will do great as an admin!

@DarthWolf Happy Bulbaversity to you! I'm still not trusting you after you bussing me the last couple times.

And I'll bring in some more good news here, I have returned to TWR and pretty much the forums in general. I have gotten pretty busy with my fellowship along dealing with very personal issues on my end. However, work has one again lighten up for me and my personal issues have been taking care of.

@DarthWolf Happy Bulbaversity to you! I'm still not trusting you after you bussing me the last couple times.

And I'll bring in some more good news here, I have returned to TWR and pretty much the forums in general. I have gotten pretty busy with my fellowship along dealing with very personal issues on my end. However, work has one again lighten up for me and my personal issues have been taking care of.
Remind me of the bussing.

Good to hear that you're well and back to regular activity:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom