• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games are you playing now?

Secret of Mana here, too.
First time going through it in multiplayer, having forced my roomie to play it with me.

^Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 2 was released on the Wii Virtual Console this Sunday in the US and early September in Japan.

I'm playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones for the GBA. On Hard, this game is almost impossible.

Zelda: Twilight Princess... the game is more enjoyable on the second playthrough then the first.

Saints Row 2 on the Xbox 360. I cant believe how much better this game is compared to the original.

I'll play that as soon as I get enough money to buy an actual copy of the game, my conscience will kill me otherwise.

I'm playing Platinum right now, albeit less than I have been lately since I've completed the game.

I think it's out of print now... unless you plan on going the eBay route.

Fable 2.

:D

So much better than the first one.

Rock trolls are now a complete bitch to beat though. And Balverines are overpowered.

Back
Top Bottom