• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What video games were you thinking of buying?

I read the Secret of Mana (PS4) remake is getting a limited release of the physical version at Gamestop. I honestly thought there would be a physical version in the first place. :p Anyway, might have to pre-order that.

Whelp I finally acquired a PS4. I was thinking of buying a few games for it but apparently I can't play PS3 games on it? ^@__@^;; Something I'll have to look into I guess. Games in general that I was thinking of buying: Rock Band 3, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, (whatever other KH games I've missed out on), Persona 4 Golden and Arena, KH III whenever it comes out, and Persona 5. I'm pretty behind on games in general ^^;;

So, now that I've gotten that sweet, sweet PS4, my full list of games to buy at the current moment is: Sonic Mania, Steven Universe: Save the Light, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth, Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth - Hacker's Memory (when it comes out), and Kingdom Hearts III (when it comes out).
I also hear the Nonary Games are good, so I might try one of those if I see 'em.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, (whatever other KH games I've missed out on),
You're probably best off grabbing the I.5+II.5 collection (where on PS4 they came together as opposed to separate releases), as well as 2.8, so your PS4 is basically KH central by the time KHIII finally comes. That'll get you pretty much everything at once for story except for the original version of Unchained Chi.
P4G is Vita only :p
Fairly sure they knew that and were just listing off their general wishes, lol.

Speaking of which, I don't like the idea of Kingdom Hearts III being on Xbox One. I understand why they'd do that from a business perspective, but Kingdom Hearts is a series where every game is important to the story, so putting one on a family of consoles it's never been on before will alienate people.

Speaking of which, I don't like the idea of Kingdom Hearts III being on Xbox One. I understand why they'd do that from a business perspective, but Kingdom Hearts is a series where every game is important to the story, so putting one on a family of consoles it's never been on before will alienate people.
Who knows, the demand might get them to port over the other collections. Maybe it won't. It's kinda like Tekken 6 in that regard - the demand and the audience were finally there, so they grew out of their PlayStation exclusivity (though it's seen in Tekken 7's exclusive features and the Tekken World Tour's use of PS4 as standard that they still call that platform home).

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

But I'm still going to wait at least a few more months for patches, and maybe other content, after hearing reports about bugs.

I already have Odyssey, BotW, Mario Kart, Sonic Forces and Sonic Mania, so for now I'm pretty content on games. I want to grab Pokken when I have a chance, though.

Kingdom Hearts hasn't exactly had the best track record for console loyalty. Kingdom Hearts: PS2 > Chain of Memories: GBA > Days: DS > Coded: phone > Birth by Sleep: PSP > Dream Drop Distance: 3DS > ReMIX: PS3 > II.5: PS4.

It's true they put forth an effort to compile the games for the fans' sake, but it's utter disrespect for their base who already spent a fortune flipping between the different consoles just to keep up with the story. It definitely hit me hard. Nomura stated in an interview that the Switch is an 'interesting piece of hardware' and he 'might consider it in the future,' so I'm personally hoping it makes a port there, as then I can actually play it.

I should buy Metroid Samus Returns for 3DS, been a big fan of Video Game Remakes, especially this one. :)

Alliance Alive or possibly Legend of Legacy.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom