• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Rocketshipping General Discussion

Here's some of my favorites;
Turning Tables, Evolution, Dear Nanny and Pop Pop, and To the Ends of the Earth.
I had read all of these except for To the Ends of the Earth and I really enjoyed it. Very well written.

I'm also working on a few, one of which promises to be quite Rocketshippy.
I'm currently working on a multichap Rocketshippy fic, too. I have a bad history of abandoning fics, though, so I'm trying to absolutely complete the whole thing before I upload a single chapter... maybe that's not the best idea. :unsure:

It does seem like there are mostly fanart compilation videos and I totally agree that they are nice, but aren't quite the same as a good old fashioned AMV.
Here are some of my faves (alas many oldies are gone...)
I think this one is really cleverly timed but I love a lot of KM's videos!
Meron was sick of overuse of The Balloon Scene in AMVs so made this awesome one which excluded all clips from OS.
Ok not that shippy but this is the best AMV I've seen this decade!

I did one a couple of months back that's 99% Musashi but with a Rocketshipping thread woven through!
Also, I've started my own Rocketshipping Tumblr blog, so if anyone here is around over there, drop me a line and I can tell you my blog's name.
I don't use Tumblr but I know that some gems do get posted on there from time to time - let us know if you see any!
Yep! Kojiro and Hidoide! I'm a bit nervous but very excited at the same time!
It's still too fresh, I haven't had long enough to weigh up how this will affect shipping :p

OMG that Lion King one is SOOOOOO CUTE!! My God there are a lot of talented people out there...

Ok, I've decided what (semi-realistic) thing I'd like from the upcoming episode:
There has to be some acknowledgement that Kojirou could never "be" with Hidoide (or it will just be too creepy), so why not let there be a little hint as to who in the Rocket gang might be more suitable...!

Will happily take Kojirou getting an arse-kicking and Musashi being his saviour/dishing out TLC afterwards instead though.

I'm curious on where Musashi (and Nyasu) is while the fight's going on. Is she not going to be present during the fight until the end or will she and Nyasu just be watching from the sidelines, being there to help him if something goes wrong?

Last edited:
I'd be pretty disappointed if they're just sat there watching. I mean, Musashi has 2 pokemon she could lend and Nyasu IS A POKEMON! Also just watching isn't really in Musashi's nature...

I'm hoping that their apparent absence is a good sign that when they turn up some good stuff's going down.
#shipping

I can't see her standing quietly while this fight is going on either. I'm kind of hoping when Kojiro and Hidoide's stuff is going on, they're off doing their own thing, not really knowing what's going on, until they start looking for him and find him fighting with Toxapex and/or the Tentacruel. "Oh s***, we've got to help him!"
Or if she misses the whole thing, she has some sort of reaction when she finds her friend all bruised up.

I just want her to have a decent role.(Sorry if I'm being pessimistic.)

Last edited:
Tbh Nyasu has to be around at least long enough to translate and by extension Musashi will also be there...

At least Musashi looks pretty invested in whatever shocking seen we're witnessing them all observing. Here's to her PLEASE GOD not being an antagonist in this business...

Ok realistic pessimism aside :p, what I'd really like is this:
The senior and Kojiro end up deciding to battle over Hidoide, but......?
Kojiro gets badly poisoned and Hidoide ends up having to stay chez Kukui because Musashi has to take him to the hospital, or some such human-human thing!

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom