• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

We're still missing a ton of Generation VI Trainer models. These include:

-Archie's VS model (ORAS)
-May and Brendan's VS models with Mega Bracelets (ORAS)
-Zinnia's VS model (ORAS)
-Team Flare Grunt VS models with alternate poses (XY)
-Multiple Trainer overworld models

These models are horrendously overdue. Please, someone add them already. We got the Generation VII models in no time, so why not these ones?

PS. It's been almost two months and the year has changed, and we're still waiting for the site to be unlocked for editing again. I'm sorry I keep complaining about this here where these complaints don't belong to, but please! At least tell us how much longer you think it's going to take until all the issues have been solved!

This is just disrespectful. Each time someone willing to contribute for the betterment of Bulbapedia asks when the site will be unlocked, they are either ignored or get an answer along these lines: "It'll get unlocked when it gets unlocked". It seems the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia has little respect for its community.

Bulbapedia was locked on November 8, 2017. It's been almost two months now. There is no page on the Battle Agency, the Alola Photo Club, and the Totem Stickers, and a quick look at the recent changes will tell you that there hasn't been much progress on the games' new features. For instance, the Ultra Warp Ride page was only created today.

Is there an estimated date as to when the edit lock will be lifted? I have screenshots from Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You! which I'd like to upload.

Hey there Mikuri,
Some of the issues have since been resolved, and we expect Bulbapedia to be re-opened for editing in the near future.

I'm afraid not. Sorry.

Thank you. It makes me glad to hear that the issues are at least being worked on. The curiosity in me would also like to know what these issues exactly are, but you don't have to tell about them if you don't feel like it.

If the day comes when you're able to give us a more precise date, could you be so kind and inform us about it?

Trivia:
Grimsley is the famed "Surfer in a kimono" and is most likely the surfer nicknamed "Big G" on the surfers' list. It's not stated outright, but a Swimmer NPC says something like "the surfer in a kimono said 'surfing on a mantine shouldn't be too different from surfing on a sharpedo', and went and surfed on the mantine just like that!"

I don't know if this is word for word (I play a language that's not English) but the NPCs strongly hint at Grimsley being pretty famous on the beach.

even if i have logged in and i click the edit button the message pops up. the page is protected to prevent vandalism. can anybody help

hey i dont know how to edit pages on bulbapedia. can anyone teach me.

even if i have logged in and i click the edit button the message pops up. the page is protected to prevent vandalism. can anybody help

That page is protected, which means that normal users cannot change that page. You can still edit other pages.

i
That page is protected, which means that normal users cannot change that page. You can still edit other pages.
abcboy pls can u tell me whwther the account for bulbagarden forums and bulbawiki is same

Back
Top Bottom