• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Anime RWBY Discussion Thread

Reaction score
In an effort to foster discussion, this will be the first of a few such threads dedicated to popular shows in this section. Please be warned there will probably be spoilers in this thread.

So, feel free to discuss anything RWBY here, like the latest plot twists, or what major cliffhangers you're worried about from the last season. Who are your favourite characters? What characters do you hate the most?

Personally, I haven't actually watched the show yet but I've been meaning to for quite awhile now. It sounds really interesting, I just haven't had much free time lately ^@__@^;; I totally don't mind spoilers though (I mean, I have a lot of friends who watch the show so I'm not even spoiler-free before making this thread).

Personally, I haven't actually watched the show yet but I've been meaning to for quite awhile now. It sounds really interesting, I just haven't had much free time lately ^@__@^;; I totally don't mind spoilers though (I mean, I have a lot of friends who watch the show so I'm not even spoiler-free before making this thread).
You can blame the Discord and myself for that! You're welcome DN!!

So what can start this discussion? How about thoughts on the show so far.
I do enjoy the show greatly, speculating is my favorite part. Since Volume 5 has ended, the speculation is going into max overdrive. Though I wasn't a Day One viewer, I have enjoy the show since I discovered it a few months before Volume 4 hit the floor. Now one thing, cause I have no idea what else say. Team CFVY and Neo better come back soon.

And with the events from V5 is Cinder really gone? What is Salem and the White Fang's plans in the next Volume. Also what kind of Splintering is the White Fang going to go through now that their support from the other Faunus has been Broken..

Also Weiss is best girl :v

If you ask me, I don't think she's dead yet. We haven't seen any effects of the maiden powers transferring to anyone, so she probably survived that fall (somehow).
I like to believe that if possible if she died, Emerald got her powers and then that along with suspecting Cinder's death(presumably at Yang's hand since Raven nor Vernal showed up) supercharged her regular semblance somehow in the Salem allusion scene.

Speculation? Well, with the note of heading to Atlas next, I'm really, really hoping we get to see Penny's creator, at least, or even Penny herself.
During RTX 2017, the writers, specifically Miles mention we might see way more high tech things coming up in Atlas. I think they mention a mech suit weapon, which is hopefully also a gun. So I say a strong chance to see a creation like Penny. Though I thought Ironwood had some part in their creation consider the closeness they've implied in Volume 3.

I like to believe that if possible if she died, Emerald got her powers and then that along with suspecting Cinder's death(presumably at Yang's hand since Raven nor Vernal showed up) supercharged her regular semblance somehow in the Salem allusion scene.
Yeah, that was my initial suspicion as well, and it's definitely a possibility.

However, if that is the case, I feel like Cinder is kind of wasted because she did all that training to fight Ruby and stuff, and now she's dead.

Although, I guess it creates the opportunity for Emerald to take revenge on Ruby instead. Huh.

If you ask me, I don't think she's dead yet. We haven't seen any effects of the maiden powers transferring to anyone, so she probably survived that fall (somehow).
Yet we can't say for sure.. We don't see her getting out and the transfer of Power could have gone to Emerald when Salem appeared out of nowhere..
Lol beat to the punch by Ryoma.
Though this would be interesting as well.. But you'd have to think that Emerald would rather take revenge on Raven because of what Yang said when she came up..

latest

With Maiden powers, I say "Why not both?" :p
I imagine she'd be targeting pretty much everyone, tho'—she probably doesn't care about collateral damage at this point, haha.
Well, Emerald really has no reason to be fighting any of the other characters, if she has a target list, it would likely go like this; 'Ruby, Yang, Raven, Qrow(who's know what he's done to their forces before V4 & V5), Oscar/Ozpin and then everyone else will just die due to the fight.

Last edited:
Does anyone else here prefer RWBY Chibi over RWBY? I'm not a big fan of stories filled with drama or bleakness.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom