• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VII: Offering Dialga/Palkia codes (Complete, please close)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hi all.

Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. I'm offering two spare (American) Dialga/Palkia codes for SM and USUM. I had only asked for two (one for each) but the clerk gave me two more by mistake (they got stuck together), so I ended up with four by accident. Normally I would stockpile such events, but not this time. I only have one copy each of US and UM, which is where I'm using my codes on, and I'm largely not bothering with SM anymore, so it's not worth it to keep the extra codes. So I'm offering the spare codes for the Dialga/Palkia distribution. I'm not asking for anything in exchange, but this will be a first-come, first-served situation. If you're interested in it, please post here first requesting the code (and mention/quote me, as I'm quicker to respond then), and I'll send you a PM with the code (this way my inbox doesn't get bombarded with requests for the codes). Again it's a first-come, first-served scenario, so if you want the codes, be quick to respond.

Hi all.

Anyway, I'll get straight to the point. I'm offering two spare (American) Dialga/Palkia codes for SM and USUM. I had only asked for two (one for each) but the clerk gave me two more by mistake (they got stuck together), so I ended up with four by accident. Normally I would stockpile such events, but not this time. I only have one copy each of US and UM, which is where I'm using my codes on, and I'm largely not bothering with SM anymore, so it's not worth it to keep the extra codes. So I'm offering the spare codes for the Dialga/Palkia distribution. I'm not asking for anything in exchange, but this will be a first-come, first-served situation. If you're interested in it, please post here first requesting the code (and mention/quote me, as I'm quicker to respond then), and I'll send you a PM with the code (this way my inbox doesn't get bombarded with requests for the codes). Again it's a first-come, first-served scenario, so if you want the codes, be quick to respond.

Do you still have the other one? My local gamestop just closed lol

sorry for the weird way of responding, pretty new with this site

@waluigi fanboy No worries. I did say either quote or mention me, the former of which you did, so you did exactly what I wanted.

Anywho, yes, you can have the final code. I'll send you the code via conversation (the envelope icon). Just let me know if it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom