• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Forums Maintenance

Zexy

Quaxly Boy
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Hello, everyone.

We unfortunately will have to take the forums down for a little longer, starting tomorrow, to fix a few remaining issues from the previous update. Thank you for your patience.

Feel free to check our Discord server in the meantime.

Wait we're gonna have matinence again? How long will it last?

Meaning Ill be in the dark because I cant access discord. This chromebook cant access some sites the school blocks and discord is one of them.

I can't access twitter. Maybe if I use my wiiu gamepad I can. I mean I can access deviantart and see adorable Eevee pictures on my gamepad so I can probably use it to access twitter.

How do I enable emal notifications for PMs? Is it private messages?

Back
Top Bottom