• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokemon Regional Evolution - Kanto Edition - Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm gonna stay with my vote on Pikochu. Unfortunately we had a no lynch yesterday although it was better than a mislynch.

[Vote] Pikochu

@Toluca Why the vote on me now?

You mean to say that you're a cop? Hmmmmmmm....

Phase locked. Update will follow when I get out of work.

Day 6 recap
Sorry for the lack of hammers btw guys, I've just been very busy this weekend. Hammer voting & early night phase ending will go into effect now. :)

Day 6 Votals:
jdthebud (3): Pika_pika42, Spoopster, jdthebud
Pikochu (1): jdthebud

Jdthebud was lynched, he was...
Dear James
James_SM.png

You are James, member of Team Rocket

Due to your interesting personality; You are the 1x Assassin. Once a game, when you execute the Factional Kill, any ability that would activate because of the death, will not activate.
You are aligned with Team Rocket, aka the Mafia. You win when you defeat the Town, or this outcome is inevitable.

It is now night 6, which ends in 24 hours or when all submissions are in.

Due to all forum problems, phase will end in the morning. Everyone should have had the time to put in their actions by then.

Endgame
Day 7 recap

Pikochu was lynched, he was...
Dear Jessy
Jessie_SM.png

You are Jessie, member of Team Rocket

Due to your grandiose personality; you are the Roleblocker. Every night you can target someone, making their night action invalid.
You are aligned with Team Rocket, aka the Mafia. You win when you defeat the Town, or this outcome is inevitable.

ENDGAME! Town Wins.

---

Hey guys, how are ya'll doing.
Today we're covering our end-of-game chit chat cause wow, this game was a ride.

First off all I'd like to say sorry for not being a great host. I've multiple times let you guys wait for hours or even days for an update. Most of this had to do with the 2x the forum went down for maintenance for an extended period of time. But I should still after that be on top of things. Which I wasn't.

Besides that however, this game was a blast to host. Especially early on before the start of EiMM, the game ran butter smooth, and there was so much activity. Thank you all so much for playing and making this a great game. I hope you guys enjoyed it as well!

I'd like to clarify on the mod kill early on, Max's mod kill. The hated modifier Max got had one rule applied to it. You can't tell anyone you are hated while you have it. Due to him stating he did publicly, I had to mod kill him. After this point I altered Cheff's win con since he couldn't have stopped Max's mistake and found it unfair to then lose one of his win conditions.

-

But I do really wonder how you guys liked the game. This was the first of many in a series of Pokemon Regional Evolution. A game where I base the entire setup on something to do with that region. In this case, as Kanto is the original region, I based it on the gym challenge. With the special mechanics being Red & Blue that earned powers based on the death of the gymleaders.
To add some further mystery I added Clide the guide to the mix.

I'd also like to know what you guys thought about the balance with all these powers. There was a logic behind most of it :p

Oh and just so when I die next time I host the game goes on, I'll be recruiting a co-host for the Johto edition. So feel free to DM me if you're interested :)
As I said, thank you all for playing. And I look forward to your responses.

For those interested:
upload_2018-3-13_8-20-40.png

Good game guys.

I do think Town was stronger than mafia here. If all activity went well, the watcher would have seen all power roles on the l-rod. That could have given a good boost to town.
Jd's role was probably pretty confusing for mafia to figure out what to do with it and it just prevents me from getting a 1x power, not the best advantage to get.

I still dont get why people thought Red and Blue were scum :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom