• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM069: The Shining Starship Tekkaguya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the writer are trolling us as we claim that next will be Pheromosa to be appear.

Nevertheless, it will be another great episode as April will be one hell of a ride, before Ula Ula Arc begin.

Edit: Also, I kinda doubt that they will probably going to leave Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Kartana and Guzzlord for start of the Arc. Especially, Guzzlord. that left Nanu guilt haunt forever

Edit 2: Which is why, Ash & his gang going to help him to overcome it. At the same time, dealing with that big monstrous that kept on swallowing everything that can get on it mouth.

Last edited:
Yay, biggest and 2nd most dangerous UB time. The title is very cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a nickname. Also, not naming the episode "The tale of princess Tekkaguya" seems like a missed opportunity.

Yay, biggest and 2nd most dangerous UB time. The title is very cool, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a nickname. Also, not naming the episode "The tale of princess Tekkaguya" seems like a missed opportunity.

Wasn't Ultra Beasts already mention their pretty much Genderless, despite have feminine appearance?

Wasn't Ultra Beasts already mention their pretty much Genderless, despite have feminine appearance?

It was a reference to a japanese legend named The tale of princess Kaguya, which is the basis for Celesteela's design, and makes a pun.

It was a reference to a japanese legend named The tale of princess Kaguya, which is the basis for Celesteela's design, and makes a pun.

We shall see if this episode is going to be like that or not.

Edit:Otherwise, it will be like Buzzhole wreaking havoc throughout the island of confusion, desperately wanted to go back to it place. Where it came from.

Last edited:
I have a total spam filler nightmer lately with the anime...

where are the Kahunas and the respective Trial captains("gym leaders")?

where are the rivals?

I know why they loose ratings lately.

If I remember correctly, SM has more ratings than (the more battle oriented) XY(Z).

Could you paste that data for me? even if , they could not forget about old fans? from time to time?
what were the ratings of previous generations then?

Could you paste that data for me? even if , they could not forget about old fans? from time to time?
what were the ratings of previous generations then?
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-12-14/japan-animation-tv-ranking-december-4-10/.125284
Japan's Animation TV Ranking, March 14-20

SM’s 4.3 compared to XYZ’s 4.0.

There was also increased pressure on SM since ratings of all shows are decreasing due to the Internet.

Each series has generally lower ratings than the last in the long run due to decreasing TV viewership. (You can dig through for the complete info of last generations. It’s not recent for the current discussion.)

SM’s 4.3 compared to XYZ’s 4.0.

I know it falls , but some TV series had momements to change the falling rate/tide.

what about data of DP? XY? and previous seasons?
what about data of single episodes?

I would really like to check gym ,league and filler episodes.
Also team rocket episodes and those Trial and Kahuna episodes.

what about the data of every single episode? why isnt it on bulbagarden and bulbapedia?
like they do with Agents of Shield ,Arrow,Flash and Marvel and DC series and messure the amount of viewers?
what about those who watched it in the re-play? on the net? and so on?

this series would really need a new protagonist , re-boot or Ash getting a league win and a bigger goal as a pokemon master, not rescuing the world, but something to do in the amount of won leagues and a bigger tournament.
Or more old characters coming back...
where are the poke races? sumo tournaments? and so on?

a series can be full of battles, action, mysteries and fun...
learn from One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto and Bleach, Saint Seiya: Knights of the Zodiac, where they didn't loose sight... Detective Conan is a mysterie series... you could imlement mystery elements into some filer episodes, and also into battles if use all the battle mechnics from the games more and right.

remember the Pokemon - Digimon Wars?
it's like we had another war with Yo-kai watch and They instead of Overfighting it, are starting to copy it too much and absorbing it... thats not what pokemon should do.

The Misty and Brock battle episodes with megas and Z-moves, kahuna battles and Incineroar episode were the best for me till now in SM.

Last edited:
New Summaries
Some new summaries translated by Adamant:
One day, when Māmane was out camping with his family, he found a strange metallic object buried in the ground in a bamboo grove. When he dug it up, he found that it resembled a face, and guessed that this might be Kaguya from the folk tale about the "Starship Kaguya".

-----

One day, while he's out camping with his family, Māmane finds a silver-colored metallic object buried in the ground in a bamboo grove. After digging it out, he conjectures that this is Kaguya from one of his favorite folk tales, "The Starship Kaguya", but...

Omg Maamane episode?!
I kinda doubt, a lot of people will wanted his Charjabug evolve into Vikavolt. However, that won't be happening. Until the start of the Ula Ula arc, when they visiting the Blush Mountain on the island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom