• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking through I found that comment towards the graphics being "embarrassing" very distasteful...for one if true either its in a non complete build or the person's a graphics "you know what" that thinks it should be ultra HD 4K especially when Pokemon doesn't need to be realistic in textures since the designs as they already are have a unique appeal to me! I doubt the graphics will be bad at all definitely not taking this seriously.....

Part of me would kind of love a Normal Type eeveelution that evolves from Eevee at, like, level 90, because of how you would most likely have to deliberately prevent it from evolving into anything else (most specifically, Umbreon, Espeon, or Sylveon) in order for it to reach that point.

I would also kind of enjoy if other new eeveelutions were even more easy to cause accidentally- its lore says its supposed to be unstable, so it feels like 'preventing your Eevee from becoming exposed to stimuli that will cause it to evolve' should be a very deliberate task. I'm also down for goofy things like the upside down thing- an Eevee that evolves into one evolution if you're playing the Switch in handheld mode, and another if you're playing on a TV (although that would be irritating if you're like, on a roadtrip and want the one where the switch needs to be docked)

100% in support of a normal-type eeveelution. I've had a thought before that a normal-type eeveelution could make perfect sense if it got Fur Coat and a boost to speed and HP to make it into a Furfrou/Chansey-esque tank.

Another one I'd like to see is a ghost eeveelution that evolves in graveyards, since there's a graveyard area in every game.

"Lets push the 3DS hardware to the limit for gen 7 everyone. It will give us plenty of practice to make our console debut look as shitty as possible" Gamefreak ~ 2018

I understand this is still rumor season, but be intelligent people. They're not going to give us a Pokemon game that looks worse than Pokken Tournament.

"Lets push the 3DS hardware to the limit for gen 7 everyone. It will give us plenty of practice to make our console debut look as shitty as possible" Gamefreak ~ 2018

I understand this is still rumor season, but be intelligent people. They're not going to give us a Pokemon game that looks worse than Pokken Tournament.
Nah...... they can't top pokken.
the game look super good
maybe in gen 10 lmfao

Attachments

• 1522171012738.jpg
    1522171012738.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 77
This is what it says:

"Recently some of our loyal readers in Taiwan and China have contacted us about some information that allegedly comes from an internal working demo. Again, I must state quite plainly, this is absolutely hearsay until we have verifiable evidence. We can just break down what seemed to be shown and and some generalizations we can draw from it.

Seen:
  • PokéRide seems to be coming back, or at least the concept of it. A trainer uses Lapras to navigate a water-based trail. The bulky gear that Lapras wore in Generation VII is gone, but the trainer still appears to have a helmet and sports outfit on while riding.
  • Following Pokémon may also be coming back. Whether any Pokémon can follow you or just a select few remains to be seen. In the demo an Eevee perched on the top of its trainers head while riding through the water on Lapras. It’s hard to imagine something bigger having that much leeway or how it would be handled. It follows that Eevee would stay outside of its Pokéball while walking as well.
  • Battles start by running into a Pokémon; unlike previous installments in which players would randomly trigger battles while walking through grass, water, etc this appears to show the Pokémon on the route swimming—until you bump into one. Whether they aggressively try to chase you down or not also remains to be seen.
One more thing… the route looked suspiciously like one we’ve traveled before in a previous game. Hmm…

Again, remember, this could be an elaborate hoax to fool Pokémon fans. Don’t emotionally invest yourself in these rumors, just read them and let us know how you feel about them below!

We’ve seen a still from it personally and there were no other sources when reverse image searched, but it has a long way to go to proving its legitimacy. The graphics seemed adequate in nature and probably what fans would be expecting going from a handheld to a console.

When we see more we’ll update you!"

What do you think?

So...it comes from China and Taiwan?Then maybe this is the same demo that the Tieba admin saw?Although it says the graphics are what you would expect and "adequate in nature".So maybe the admin was just against those kind of graphics personally or had higher expectations.

"The route looked suspiciously like one we've travelled before in a previous game"...Kanto?But that's 2 games.Z?

That info sounds mostly okay with me, if it turns out to be true- I think the thing that I'm least fond of is the visible Pokemon in the overworld, but I'm absolutely intrigued and willing to give it a shot.

This also sounds very probable, as far as rumors go- well within the realm of possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom