• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's making a big deal for the boost in his online presence and following

He regularly gets access into insider info for his business as per big merch retailers and gets info for the business meetings and modules for the merch listings that the general public cant easily get access to without an insider, I can understand the repercussions. He can get into a lot of trouble by posting or sharing that info directly, would kill his business entirely and could easily be sued as a result. He was really better off not pinning or even talking about it honestly.

It makes as much sense as Marshaow being related to Ho-oh so sure
I'm not talking about the plot...

View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/979835267870875648

There's pichu here. Pichu cannot be seen in any trailer/poster of the movie. Now, pikachu and eevee are the pokemon mascots, Lugia is the movie main pokemon but why did they put pichu there between the pokemon the movie is focusing on? I know I may see something that's not there, but it's like that pichu is there for a reason cause it was not related to the movie in any way until now...This is why I think Zeraora may actually be related to pikachu and/or eevee this time...

How credible is LeakyPandy?

Been following for a while, they have gotten a few insider info correctly, got details of a direct accurately, had a lot of direct info before other sources and seems to have a number of insider info for other games, most of which are meh third party and indie titles. Def one to watch out for.

I'm not talking about the plot...

View: https://twitter.com/Pokeshopper/status/979835267870875648

There's pichu here. Pichu cannot be seen in any trailer/poster of the movie. Now, pikachu and eevee are the pokemon mascots, Lugia is the movie main pokemon but why did they put pichu there between the pokemon the movie is focusing on? I know I may see something that's not there, but it's like that pichu is there for a reason cause it was not related to the movie in any way until now...This is why I think Zeraora may actually be related to pikachu and/or eevee this time...

Watch, the plushie we thought was an eeveelution just turns out to be Pichu, and probably what the little girl was protecting. Pichu's besties with Zeraora now.

Watch, the plushie we thought was an eeveelution just turns out to be Pichu, and probably what the little girl was protecting. Pichu's besties with Zeraora now.
I don't know but there's a part of me that believes that Paul Ryan was pointing the attention exactly on pichu and not on Zeraora. Because this :"Please note that the gap is already confirmed as a new Pokémon to the series, most likely mythical level due to the amount of secret merchandise coming" means that the secret is 100% zeraora.
It's like he is saying: "That's Zeraora but why is it between Pichu and Pikachu (and eevee maybe)?"

Can it be April yet, I'm crying and dying over here.

Yeah, I think there's something else that he saw other than Zeraora. Also, that tweet from LeakyPandy about a Pokemon Direct sometime around the 9th or 20th of April almost lines up with Pokeshopper making the comment that "news" will break in the next couple weeks.

Can it be April yet, I'm crying and dying over here.

Yeah, I think there's something else that he saw other than Zeraora. Also, that tweet from LeakyPandy about a Pokemon Direct sometime around the 9th or 20th of April almost lines up with Pokeshopper making the comment that "news" will break in the next couple weeks.

Yeah i think it's just a matter of time now.

April is the month, from fools to jewels we go!

I wouldn't put too much stock in it personally. Pichu is probably related to that old lady's past and is the reason she hates Pokemon today.
It is important to note that it's among Pikachu,Lugia,Eevee and Zeraora which are essentially protagonists of the movie.Would they really put it among those if it's just for that?

I wouldn't put too much stock in it personally. Pichu is probably related to that old lady's past and is the reason she hates Pokemon today.
If that's the case, maybe it's still waiting around, wanting to reconcile- and becomes a flying pikachu. XD Flying pikachu finally gets a movie role, woo.

Shower thought theory, Zeraora is a fusion of eevee and pikachu/pichu and it will introduce the new gimmick of gen 8
Well,besides not looking much like one,it wouldn't make much sense for the evolution Pokémon to fuse.And I don't think they would have the mascot fuse either.

When will Gamefreak understand that Raichu is cute too... like, they made Alolan Raichu's mouth really small, which makes me think that they haven't realized that the big Meowth-esque mouth is one of the cuter aspects of Raichu

That being said, I like Pichu, and I don't really watch any of the movies so I have zero opinion on its presence in one (I also already gave up on the second mystery slot being anything interesting, so if it turns out to be Pichu then that's one mystery solved I guess)

Shower thought theory, Zeraora is a fusion of eevee and pikachu/pichu and it will introduce the new gimmick of gen 8

That would be cool. Maybe that is why we are returning to Kanto and there will be fusions of pokemon making it not Generation 8 but something entirely new. Pokemon Sun and Moon did make references to fusion in Kanto with Bill being able to fuse with a Pokemon or something if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom