• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol why try to attack me for a simple statement?? I literally jist posted the idea, now you say it's not going anywhere.
My reply was in response to this post:
Just saying, I like entertaining all angles..
If you look at the time stamps of our posts, you'll see that we posted at the same time. I thought that you were just talking about the idea of Zeraora being a splice because it was a possibility, and not because you thought it had any weight to it.
A bit of etiquite would suit you.
This is a bit more of a personal attack, I'd say.

Last edited:
It seems a long wait before the good promised Merch stuff in April from Pokeshopper.

I wonder what we can expect ?

Lol what if zeraora is the diancie version of jolteon lol like how diancie is just a fancy carbink lol

Not every angle needs to be entertained. If the idea's not going anywhere, why pursue it?

it is indeed a speculation thread, but the above post is on point.

Eevee fusing with Zeraora (lol) will likely have very little to do with the switch game or the movie.

That would be cool. Maybe that is why we are returning to Kanto and there will be fusions of pokemon making it not Generation 8 but something entirely new. Pokemon Sun and Moon did make references to fusion in Kanto with Bill being able to fuse with a Pokemon or something if I remember correctly.

Bill fused with a pokemon way back in generation 1, so that's not a fact that's new to Sun and Moon- it was an accident that happened during an experiment. It's loosely referenced in the anime as Bill being stuck in a Kabuto suit.

What's with all these weird Zeraora theories? It's obviously the final Gen 7 mythical.
While I agree with you. Technically we don't know anything about Zeraora. Considering how many trends GF has been breaking lately, it wouldn't surprise if there's more to Zeraora than just being a mythical.

While I agree with you. Technically we don't know anything about Zeraora. Considering how many trends GF has been breaking lately, it wouldn't surprise if there's more to Zeraora than just being a mythical.
They could have announced Zeraora in December or in February but they decided to announce it in April when we are expecting the reveal of the new games. Clearly there's more about Zeraora than what we think.
Remember that we need a port to the next games in the upcoming movie and if there are no new pokemon in it then we need something else.

My gut is telling me that they'll treat the cat no better than they did for the other gen 7 Mythicals.
Kids will be able to get via some code that they got for buying a ticket and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom