• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Will Serena return in Sun and Moon?

I mean, it’s kinda predictable
Where is the concrete evidence?
Serena should return in Pokémon Sun and Moon Ultra which I find will be so hilariously awkward after their kiss
The way the plot is going so far, I don't think there will be time for there to be a filler episode with Serena involved and it will detract from the long-term plot line.

And to anyone who says they don’t want romance, WRONG the director has confirmed Ash and Serena will end up as a couple yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! My life is complete

I don't think that was a confirmation that they'll end up as a couple. I thought that the director's comment was more about how they wanted to present a relationship where kids could imagine that they'd end up together in the future, or something alone those lines.

Serena has zero reason to go to Alola - there's no contests or showcases that she can perform at, and she's busy in Hoenn/Sinnoh learning how to make people smile

Now, if the class were to go to Hoenn or Sinnoh, they could always have Dawn or May show up as well...

While it's true that Alola doesn't have Showcases or Contests, I don't think that necessarily means that she can't show up there. There wasn't a reason for Dawn to show up in Unova, but she did. Granted, I would hope that they don't force in cameos like that again and I don't think that Serena's Pokemon are as popular/marketable as Dawn's Piplup is, but if they want to just force in an appearance in Alola, I think that they could do that with or without Showcases.

Now, if the class were to go to Hoenn or Sinnoh, they could always have Dawn or May show up as well...
Or, God forbid,
*shudder*

latest

I'm sure that Serena would return to anime even in the side story episode.

My prediction:
Braixen
Sylveon
Female Alolan Raichu
Pancham
Primarina
Ribombee

I would actually like to see Max come back. I want to see him destroy Ash with his calculated battle strategies, that would be fun. He would be a merge between Clemont and Brock. It would be great! I hope Serena doesn't come back, waste of an episode. On the other hand, Dawn yes, please!

Serena should return in Pokémon Sun and Moon Ultra which I find will be so hilariously awkward after their kiss
My prediction: she comes to battle him because of what she said about finding him once she is a better trainer in Pokémon XYZ “till we come again”. Well they are in the middle of a Pokémon battle some sort of bad guy(s) will interrupt then ash will defeat the bad guy(s) with serena’s help than they re do there battle Serena loses and then leaves.
And in all of that, a hole bunch of awkwardness.
I mean, it’s kinda predictable
(Lol can you tell I am a Ash and Serena relationship fan).

And to anyone who says they don’t want romance, WRONG the director has confirmed Ash and Serena will end up as a couple yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! My life is complete
YAY!!! Serena and Ash As a Couple will be canon; YAY!!!
I'm sure that Serena would return to anime even in the side story episode.

My prediction:
Braixen
Sylveon
Female Alolan Raichu
Pancham
Primarina
Ribombee
Why wouldn't her Braixen become a Delphox?!

Though what can she do after the kiss?
They can't have romance. Plus, Ash is too dense to understand her feelings.
I think that they dealt with the romance the best they could seeing as it is a family show and I don't think they can do anything more with it.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom