• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MENTOR GAME: Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia-Endgame-MAFIA WINS!

Do you want this to be a mentor game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Start

There were so few left, but they would not be discouraged. The mareep looked around. Among them hid those that wished to eat them. But they would not be eaten. They would find them, and kick them out. They looked around at eachother, fighting, discussing, trying to discover who it was that was their enemies and who were allies.

It is now Day 1. This phase will end in 48 hours.

Sorry for not getting this up yesterday. Had family stuff. Anyways Enjoy!

37D25562-B751-4278-84A3-EB5E500DA282.jpeg

After this, DarthWolf is clearly our next confoscum, so in the meantime, let’s launch an investigation into Spoopster, ‘cause he’s used a Lycanroc Midnight avatar at some point in the past, which is very suspicious.

For reference. Will add to opening when I’m home and not at a baby shower but here are the mentors (left) and students (right) pair list.

DarthWolf-Kahrixi
Soulmaster-noworry
Elieson-Spoopster
SoaringDylan-Jinjo
Pikochu-CheffOfGames
Lone_Garurmon-AussieEevee
Elementar-MegaPod

After this, DarthWolf is clearly our next confoscum, so in the meantime, let’s launch an investigation into Spoopster, ‘cause he’s used a Lycanroc Midnight avatar at some point in the past, which is very suspicious.
:0 I’ve been discovered!

Vote: Megapod
You’re being awfully quick in makinh assumptions... :p

Vote: Star Wolf

We found our Lycanroc. Good job everybody, how about a toast to a lynch well done?

That scared me so badly. Do you really expect us sheep to have a toast when there are more than one Lycanroc? This looks like a trap to me and that is obviously something a Lycanroc disguised as a sheep would say to all the other sheep and then after toast when all the sheep are asleep, he will eat them.

Vote: MegaPod

Say, @Kharixi, any input? I see you've been on here.
The way I see it, you've been giving off a real townie vibe with the random "attempting to get the ball rolling" posts, so good job there.
Jinjo voting right off the bat strikes me as odd, though—I detected the joke posts right away, but I suppose it could just be an easy mistake.

On another mafia game, Kharixi got lynched for making a joke and it turned out he had a killing role. My vote is just based on what I observed on another mafia game. Not many people are posting and MegaPod did indeed start off the game. I'll unvote for now.

Unvote: MegaPod

On another mafia game, Kharixi got lynched for making a joke and it turned out he had a killing role. My vote is just based on what I observed on another mafia game.
  1. Don't play meta. Its not a very reliable method.
  2. We're in RVS, i.e. Random Voting Stage. Most posts made around now are jokes.
Unvote: Megapod

• Don't play meta. Its not a very reliable method.
*insert @Zexy vs @Midorikawa arguing about Meta from SHB here*

Seriously though, I do think Meta can be a decent guide, as it lets you look at player behaviour and tendencies.

A good example would be those of us that get overly aggressive and defensive when under suspicion as scum.

But of course, some players have learned how to use meta to their advantage... like Maniacal Engineer, who plays the same way regardless of alignment.

Darthwolf is Kharixi's mentor so Kharixi is a Lycanroc case closed

but seriously, i've got nothing on anyone. Jinjo's "overreaction" just feels...awkward, rushed. Inexperienced. It'd be nice if we had more activity from other players but 85% of these posts are jokessss

Meta definitely works. There was one game early on in my mafia playing here, and it was Day 1. Everyone knew there was one scum, and there was a particular player who used to vote for themselves every game. In this particular game, they didn't, and we lynched them Day 1. They were the scum.

Now, I have never joke-voted before. Say I just startedrandomly and did a couple of joke votes. I'm obviously not acting normal, so something is different. Meta can be an indication in my opinion. But yes, like AE said, some people you can't use it on, like Maniacal Engineer.

I honestly just...don't trust meta. That's probably just coming from me not having much experience with meta, but thinking about makes it feel like an unstable method in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom