• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Yo. What's up?

Reaction score
Wow. I've been gone for, what, 5 years? My old intro post from 2013 was incredibly cringy, so I guess I'll do another that's not horrifyingly childish.

I love Black and White, for starters. And seeing as I sometimes get upset when people insult things I like, that's not the best game pair to be a fan of. Anyway, I've been playing Pokemon since I got Soulsilver for my birthday, and I haven't stopped loving it since. (Well, I actually quit Pokemon games back when XY came out, because I didn't like them, and only came back to playing the games when I saw Team Skull's reveal.) Team Plasma has always had a special place in my heart for whatever reason, probably because N is awesome and Ghetsis is so fun to theorize about and hate on. As such, I have both the Team Plasma Pikachu from the Secret Teams event and the Ghetsis Pikachu from the recent Rainbow Rocket event. They're named Mini Ghetsis and Ghetsis, and they've been all sorts of places with me.

I absolutely love Water-type starters for some reason. I used to hate them because I always chose Fire when I was a kid, and my rivals would beat my full Fire-type moveset into the ground with their actual good Pokemon.

Anyway, as I say in my signature, I'm really boring when it comes to real life. I don't really know exactly what career I want to go into (wonder why my 10 year old self wanted to be a quarterback? I'm terribly wimpy and too much of a coward to play football). Maybe I'll be an author.

That's about it. Hope you guys have a great day/evening/night/whatever time it is where you are.

I hate saying greetings because they're all lame, so I'll just say... heyo. Nope. That's not an improvement, lmao.

I'm a Gen 5 fanatic also. I like how it's bizarre and questionable, but undeniably unique. It was my first real Pokemon game, as in it belonged to me, and it has remained my favourite. A lot of great memories and yes, N is awesome, and Ghetsis is a twat.
And I've extraordinarily interested in writing, so yes, brilliant. God I suck at talking.

Heyo again (cringes convulsively) and welcome back!

Wow. I've been gone for, what, 5 years? My old intro post from 2013 was incredibly cringy, so I guess I'll do another that's not horrifyingly childish.

I love Black and White, for starters. And seeing as I sometimes get upset when people insult things I like, that's not the best game pair to be a fan of. Anyway, I've been playing Pokemon since I got Soulsilver for my birthday, and I haven't stopped loving it since. (Well, I actually quit Pokemon games back when XY came out, because I didn't like them, and only came back to playing the games when I saw Team Skull's reveal.) Team Plasma has always had a special place in my heart for whatever reason, probably because N is awesome and Ghetsis is so fun to theorize about and hate on. As such, I have both the Team Plasma Pikachu from the Secret Teams event and the Ghetsis Pikachu from the recent Rainbow Rocket event. They're named Mini Ghetsis and Ghetsis, and they've been all sorts of places with me.

I absolutely love Water-type starters for some reason. I used to hate them because I always chose Fire when I was a kid, and my rivals would beat my full Fire-type moveset into the ground with their actual good Pokemon.

Anyway, as I say in my signature, I'm really boring when it comes to real life. I don't really know exactly what career I want to go into (wonder why my 10 year old self wanted to be a quarterback? I'm terribly wimpy and too much of a coward to play football). Maybe I'll be an author.

That's about it. Hope you guys have a great day/evening/night/whatever time it is where you are.

Welcome! I'm a huge fan of Gen V myself and an avid Ghetsis theorist. :3 I played the games over and over and was endlessly entertained by what I saw, which is more than can be said for games like X/Y which I never played more than twice.

Enjoy your stay! Send me a message if you'd like to talk more.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom