• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MENTOR GAME: Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia-Endgame-MAFIA WINS!

Do you want this to be a mentor game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The way how Spoopster was acting, he sounded like he was a Mareep. I thought I was going to die on the first night phase for guessing Spoopster correctly for being a Mareep. Right now, the Lycanroc are manipulating me so that all the other Mareep will think I'm a Lycanroc trying to make me blend with them when I'm not and also, Ampharos is one of my favorite Pokemon and I HATE Lycanroc. If I was scum, I wouldn't even bother guessing.

If I was scum, I wouldn't even bother guessing.
This is very... I think the term is Wine in front of me.

So far we have you being evasive, sheeping onto MegaPod in D1 and not providing reasoning to your votes... and you were once again evasive, by not answering any of Mega's charges.

Vote: Jinjo

To clarify what AE means by Wine in Front of Me, it’s that you’re telling us how you would or wouldn’t act as scum, when you could simply act contrary to that just to appear town, and we’re left just taking your word for it. Also, preferring Mareep over Lycanroc or vice versa is really irrelevant to the game.

I find it suspicious that AE didn't vote on day 1 and MegaPod was the first person to vote noworry.

And why is Kharixi not voting me? I want to see what he says about this.

Well, your sheeping (not to mention, lack of reason for doing so) and evasiveness haven't left a good impression on me either. Plus, eliminating Spoopster is a surefire way to avoid questions from him, although it seems you didn't plan for others' questions.

So, I'm also gonna
as I believe we have found a Lycanroc.

And did you guys even notice only 6 players participated? Two townies are dead which leave only 4 active players left. On day 2, three players are all voting on the 4th person which is a bandwagon only on day 2. Whenever there is a bandwagon where all the active players vote on one person on day 2, that means the person is a townie and that is very common in the game.

The fifth player didn't even participate and I was the one who suspected him earlier for not saying anything.

MegaPod says I'm scum just for suspecting CheffOfGames being scum and following his vote.
AE says I'm scum just for saying, "If I was scum, I wouldn't even bother guessing."
Kharixi says I'm scum for sheeping.

I'll answer the questions to all of them.

1. CheffOfGames didn't even say anything and to me it felt like he just wanted to avoid being suspected as scum. Reason why I followed MegaPod with the vote was because I was just observing on what the players were saying and I noticed some were defending each other which I thought was suspicious.

2. I was just guessing how many Lycanrocs there are and what is wrong with that? Do you really think I'm that stupid for guessing how many Lycanrocs there are if I was scum?

3. I had to look up sheeping for the game and it says, "Sheeping is the act of following a popular wagon or popular player with no independent intent." What is wrong with me following MegaPod in a vote? All I was doing is just observing players by the way they were acting and that got me trying to solve a puzzle

The reason why our host said this could be the last phase to the game is because I'm a Mareep and if I get lynched, then it's game over.

No, I didn't. I gave at least three reasons for suspecting you and none of those reasons involved guessing.

Then why don't you quote me the other 2 reasons rather than only just quote me one reason.

Then why don't you quote me the other 2 reasons rather than only just quote me one reason.
Try the following two posts.

R.I.P. Spoops.

Seeing as how Jinjo hasn’t yet defended the points brought against her, it’s possible Spoopster’s death was an attempted dodge from his questions. Even now-confotown noworry was on her case. This is also coupled with an unexplained suspicion on Cheff, backing off a vote quickly, and wagoning behind me despite still voicing some hint of suspicion on me. I think my vote is good here for now.

So far we have you being evasive, sheeping onto MegaPod in D1 and not providing reasoning to your votes... and you were once again evasive, by not answering any of Mega's charges.

Reason why I did not defend myself on day 1 was because since noworry already had the most votes, then I didn't feel it was necessary for me to defend myself on that day. I suspected Cheff for being scum because he was quiet the whole time and then I came to the conclusion that MegaPod might possibly be townie so I followed his vote since MegaPod voted on noworry. In the beginning I suspected MegaPod for joking but afterwards I decided to trust him.

I also forgot to mention I seriously thought I was going to die on the first night phase after everything I said on day 1 and I was surprised I survived.

Alright, I did some rereading, and I have a reads list to post on all four living players who are not me. We have to lynch correctly today, lest the Lycanroc reach parity with us and win the game, so be prepared for what could either be the smartest or dumbest move of my mafia-playing career to date.

@CheffOfGames - No content to judge. WHERE ARE YOU??

Jinjo - The quick accusations, WIFOM, and poor defenses make it seem like we’ve found our perfect lynch. However, reading over her posts and taking into account she’s a new player, I’ve decided she’s likely just newbie town. She did make an interesting point which I shall soon touch on.

Kharixi - initially quiet unless prodded, but he did start offering some thoughts voluntarily. As far as votes go, he only joined existing wagons, but to be fair these seemed like the best at the time. Nothing that really raises any alarm bells.

AussieEevee - Pretty vocal and logical...but as Jinjo noted, didn’t commit any vote until D2. This is despite voicing suspicion on Jinjo during D1, and then complaining to us that we lynched nowo after the flip. Realizing this makes me think he actually meant to watch us kill one of our own before pushing his next victim.

Vote: AussieEevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom