• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MENTOR GAME: Mareep and Lycanroc Mafia-Endgame-MAFIA WINS!

Do you want this to be a mentor game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for trusting me MegaPod. I almost gave up on this game.

Vote: AussieEevee

Last edited:
AussieEevee - Pretty vocal and logical...but as Jinjo noted, didn’t commit any vote until D2. This is despite voicing suspicion on Jinjo during D1, and then complaining to us that we lynched nowo after the flip. Realizing this makes me think he actually meant to watch us kill one of our own before pushing his next victim.

Your logic is that I didn't vote anyone on D1, so I have to be scum.

*shrug* If that's your wish, fine... but it's worth pointing out that it's rare for me to vote on Day 1 outside of joke votes...l and there was already a bandwagon on Noworry, which I was opposed to.

Evidence against me:
Didn't vote D1

Evidence against Jinjo:
Sheeped you.
Used Wifom as a defence.
Threw shade without evidence
Voting without providing reasons.

I had suspected Cheff as the final scum, being the silent one while Jinjo was doing all the work but I guess not.

AussieEevee, you say you were opposed to the bandwagon on noworry, and you apparently suspected Jinjo since Day 1, so why did you not push for a Jinjo lynch then, before the mislynch you were so disappointed with?
Because there wasn't enough evidence in D1 to convict.

I am more convinced now because of Noworry's flip, and Spoopster's death... which you yourself commented on.

@Pikochu Do you know what’s up with your student? And would the hosts allow you to stand in for him?

Current Vote Count
noworry II-(MegaPod, Jinjo)

So I've realized there has been some confusion on the mentor student thing, and that is my fault since I forgot to say the exact mechanics at the start of the game, and left them hidden in pre-game stuff. Mentor and student's have a lovers relationship. So voting for one is voting for the other. I want the mentors to participate in the game as well so you guys aren't sitting around bored and watching, but you don't have to if you don't want to. The concentration is on the students and them learning. So just don't get too super involved, but feel free to help a little and post some in thread. And due to the confusion I'm going to extend this phase for 24 hours.

I am more convinced now because of Noworry's flip, and Spoopster's death... which you yourself commented on.

So you chose to watch someone you thought was even less evidenced as scum get lynched.

Still, Spoopster’s death could have been orchestrated to frame Jinjo. I’m not entirely certain which is the truth (another WIFOM situation, I suppose), so it’s a hard call, but one that does have to be made.

So I'd like to address a few points.
I came to the conclusion that MegaPod might possibly be townie so I followed his vote since MegaPod voted on noworry.
"might"
So basically you decided to sheep again because... MegaPod might be town? Look, sheeping is a very scummy looking tactic. I haven't been playing mafia games for too long, but I know from experience that it's not a good tactic, unless you have actual legitimate reasons (such as, the bandwagon target looks scummy enough to go ahead and vote as well). Plus, voting without even an attempt to input your own reasoning (in this case, following MegaPod because he voted noworry and he "might" be town) looks very scummy.
@CheffOfGames - No content to judge. WHERE ARE YOU??
On this note, I want to point out Cheff and Star Wolf as possible scum cases. They have done nothing the whole game, and they could easily be seeking to have us townies wipe each other out by remaining in the shadows.

I am more convinced now because of Noworry's flip, and Spoopster's death.
Honestly, I agree with Pod here, why choose the less evidenced player? There's always later phases for the other ones, so that is a really odd choice.

Wait, what?
Star Wolf is still playing, because he's among the players being mentioned at the usual intervals, but he hasn't made a post beyond his sign-up one.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
So you chose to watch someone you thought was even less evidenced as scum get lynched.
Could've waited until next phase to lynch the less evidenced player.

Eh, you know what?

Unvote: Jinjo

I do still have some suspicions on Jinjo, but by now I think AE is the more obvious scum. The way he played on D1 strikes me the wrong way, as I think the more obvious scum choice would be a high-priority lynch.

Eh, you know what?

Unvote: Jinjo

I do still have some suspicions on Jinjo, but by now I think AE is the more obvious scum. The way he played on D1 strikes me the wrong way, as I think the more obvious scum choice would be a high-priority lynch.

I still don't follow this logic... I didn't vote on D1. Fine. But that's all the proof you guys have. Where as there is plenty of evidence against Jinjo, which is conveniently being ignored.

I didn't vote on D1 because the Noworry bandwagon didn't make a lot of sense, and there was no other viable lynch targets.

Which again comes back to Meta. @MegaPod has played with me enough to know that I usually only vote on a sure thing, and that I'm bad at making reads. Which is why I'm a student and not a mentor.

Night 2 Start

AussieEevee was lynched. They were...

You are Midday Lycanroc.

lycanroc_midday_form_by_bluekomadori-daiptl6.jpg
*Picture by bluekomadori on DeviantArt

You desire to eat mareep and use their wool for wonderful comfortable bedding. So you've used some wool from a past hunt to disguise yourself as one of them. Now you hide with your partner, slowly taking them one by one as they struggle to find who you are.

You are a Lycanroc and win when your numbers are greater than or equal to the mareep.

It is now Night 2. This phase will end in 24 hours.

@noworry @Spoopster Would either of you and your mentors (@Elieson @Soulmaster) like to sub in?

Wow, I actually did make the right call...that feels great!

When I made my reads list and switched votes, I had a theory that Kharixi is AE’s accomplice because of a similar voting pattern. However, if he were the other Lycanroc, he could have potentially forced a no-lynch last day phase due to the inactives not voting, and scored the win for the Lycanroc right then and there. Again, there were inactive players who would discourage that behavior for fear of a tiebreak vote, but it just seems a bit less likely Kharixi is the other Lycanroc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom