• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New forum style now live; More to come (Evie's Den (Houndoom) style now live!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Rainbow Rocket Theme I find easier on the eyes so I like it.

New Style
In spirit of the holiday season, we've decided to revamp the Christmas style into a new, shiny blue one! It's named Bulbamas 2017 - Blue and is for the most part designed by staff artist @Rainbow Cloud . It will be the default skin during the season, and after that it will still be available to be chosen from the list of styles. I hope you all enjoy this new style, if there are any issues, please notify us in this thread.

Style Fixes
We also went ahead and made the Rainbow Rocket style a bit more bearable to the eyes by making the background a bit lighter. For those who were bothered by it, please do try out the style again to see if it works for you now :) We also fixed the issue in which new notices were unreadable when lit up. This style (and the fixes) are also mainly made possible by Rainbow Cloud.

Furthermore, we're working on fixing some issues with the Bulbagarden Pumpkin Patch style, in which avatars sometimes appear weirdly (eg. too small in profile cards, blurred on profile messages). We're still working on that so stay tuned for that to be fixed soon, too.

That's it for today's style update, happy holidays everyone! :D

Today starts the year of the dog, and to celebrate this we've decided to make a special "Year of the Dog" style for the forums! :D

This style is the work of our staff artist @noworry . It will be the default style for one day, after that it can be selected as style to use from the Preferences menu.

If you find any issues with this style, please let us know!

I like this new theme, but the image at the top won't seem to work for me.

Hey, @Spoopster

Awesome that you like it, sadly enough we can't seem to fix the image for smaller devices, it's just too big. Sorry. :(

That's the thing; I'm using my laptop with a 15.6 in. screen. Is that too small?

That's the thing; I'm using my laptop with a 15.6 in. screen. Is that too small?
Hmm that's weird, can you send a screenshot?

(you should be able to press print screen on your keyboard and then paste over here :))

now that I think about it, it could be a problem with the network i'm using.

We have a new forum theme, Evie's Den!

Yes, it's named for me. And mostly made by me. And it's in honor of my favorite Pokémon :)
I'm going to be using this for the forseeable future!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom