• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch anything by Verlisify. He's the biggest fake news clickbaiter on YouTube. Also, he likes to start drama with other YouTubers.
Let me tell you something: Verlisify is NOT a biggest fake news clickbaiter on YouTube. Accounting to Verlisify himself, Aero release this "news" about Pokémon eighth generation game is official but actually he really took Verlisify's video and claimed it as his own without mentioning Verlisify nor anyone else.

Let me tell you something: Verlisify is NOT a biggest fake news clickbaiter on YouTube. Accounting to Verlisify himself, Aero release this "news" about Pokémon eighth generation game is official but actually he really took Verlisify's video and claimed it as his own without mentioning Verlisify nor anyone else.
Honestly what youtubers do to each other is not really interesting. That information is fake and whoever covers it is just looking for easy views. Not counting that Verlisify made an entire video about how Pixelpar is fake news and should not be considered a reliable source but he litterally spent an entire video on him speculating on his tweets.

Honestly what youtubers do to each other is not really interesting. That information is fake and whoever covers it is just looking for easy views. Not counting that Verlisify made an entire video about how Pixelpar is fake news and should not be considered a reliable source but he litterally spent an entire video on him speculating on his tweets.
Where do you heard that? On that video that I just put minutes ago?

Accounting to Verlisify himself, Aero release this "news" about Pokémon eighth generation game is official but actually he really took Verlisify's video and claimed it as his own without mentioning Verlisify nor anyone else.
Lemme show you the problem here:
Accounting to Verlisify himself,
Verlisify giving news about himself does not reinforce his own credibility. That magazine article's been passed online plenty-it's shown up on this thread twice now. (completed unrelated to Verlisify) It's quite likely that Aero just jumped on the bandwagon, and Verlisify is trying to start drama by claiming he's the only source of it.

Poopie. Well, we were never going to get the casual audience anyway.

Can we not get off topic and talk about Verlisify's legitimacy? This is a speculation thread after all, Verlisify's drama is not Gen 8 speculation

Also, is there any way to reverse your choice on the poll? I misread the question and chose an answer that I don't believe is true

And the article that Verlisfy used, that was bought up in this forum twice, it was old and was mistranslated in various clickbait articles and videos prior to youtube finding out about it.. The article knew nothing more than we did thats all. It took roughly 4 weeks for Poketubers to realise this information existed, but we were already done with it, Verlisfy and other tubers just used the scraps we discarded and used that for clickbait, countless tubers used that story for that day for views lol Verlisfy didn't own that story because the story already existed and did for a long time before he caught wind of it.

Literally the only reason why Verlisify can claim that he was "first" in making the magazine news popular is because no one else regards it as credible information.

That said, I tried looking into it myself and only really found info on the Official Nintendo Magazine UK that closed in 2014. Of note in this article is the mention that "Nintendo will continue to speak directly to fans via Nintendo Direct, our social media and online channels and public events." implying that they are not using magazines as an official means of communication. This is backed also by Nintendo Power's license ending in 2012. Which tells me that the "Revista Oficial Nintendo" is probably a franchisee given the rights to use Nintendo's trademarks but not any of Nintendo's inside information- which would make the "generation 8" information in the article just speculation.

Literally the only reason why Verlisify can claim that he was "first" in making the magazine news popular is because no one else regards it as credible information.

That said, I tried looking into it myself and only really found info on the Official Nintendo Magazine UK that closed in 2014. Of note in this article is the mention that "Nintendo will continue to speak directly to fans via Nintendo Direct, our social media and online channels and public events." implying that they are not using magazines as an official means of communication. This is backed also by Nintendo Power's license ending in 2012. Which tells me that the "Revista Oficial Nintendo" is probably a franchisee given the rights to use Nintendo's trademarks but not any of Nintendo's inside information- which would make the "generation 8" information in the article just speculation.

Exactly. While you will see some magazines around today using the Nintendo name, they are often either reviewing something or speculating stuff on news and rumours that are already floating around. Reminds me of those Spanish Mags that promised things in XY and Gen 7 that never happened lol

That Pixelpar tweet, omg.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though guys... I wonder if that picture might have another clue? I've seen a few comments suggesting that Verlis's level 16 represents the 16th, which was when Pixelpar lost the bet. Pixel is at level 25, and somebody on here mentioned the 25th as a possible date, which is funny considering the investor's meeting is the day after.

the lego/blocky figures. . . .

what if he's just teasing the rumble switch title that was trademarked a few weeks ago

It is intriguing: whether the structure is referencing anything or that those just happen to be some of the main Pokemon figures that are available to photograph within their office or home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom