• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if we get a return to Kanto, the most we can hope for is maybe a load of new regional variants if we're lucky. Doesn't make much sense to just add a bunch of entirely new species to Kanto. Maybe a few, but certainly not a majority?

I'd gladly visit Kanto for more regional variants. Would make suffering another Kanto trip worthwhile lol

God I hope this isn't another Pokemon Day situation.Please.
edit:I don't think he says he knows more than us.A few weeks ago he was just speculating
View: https://youtu.be/Vr8haAz2DaY

He is riding off speculation which we already know is looming. Whether he knows, has a contract or has access to industry insider info we will never know. I cant recall the last time we had a Poketuber who had access to any industry insider info tbh.

He's just speculating. He's not a poketuber either iirc, his channel is focused around him just giving opinions on gaming news, etc, although his content is usually pretty insightful

on the topic of poketubers knowing things, joe merrick implied that numerous poketubers were tipped about Dusk Lycanrock a few days in advance to it being revealed. I wont link the tweet as it sorta falls under drama/argument territory but if you look at his replies to verlisify you should be able to find it.

Last edited:
I think if we get a return to Kanto, the most we can hope for is maybe a load of new regional variants if we're lucky. Doesn't make much sense to just add a bunch of entirely new species to Kanto. Maybe a few, but certainly not a majority?

I wouldn't mind some Evolutions/Prevolutions to pre-existing Pokémon families too, I know people will complain and question where they came from answer why we've never heard of them before…but I guess they could say; Alternate Dimensions?!

I'm sure they'll come up with something…but I honestly don't care for the how or why new Pokémon come to be, just that they…be?

He's just speculating. He's not a poketuber either iirc, his channel is focused around him just giving opinions on gaming news, etc, although his content is usually pretty insightful

on the topic of poketubers knowing things, joe merrick implied that numerous poketubers were tipped about Dusk Lycanrock a few days in advance to it being revealed. I wont link the tweet as it sorta falls under drama/argument territory but if you look at his replies to verlisify you should be able to find it.

We knew it was coming the day the SM datamine happened, Paul was the first to give rise to merch leaks with Lycaroc before anyone else had info that I saw. Most tubers have paul to thank and the Project Pokemon Datamine for that info lol

Hmm if they are no longer looking for Spanish people and they were like a week ago last time I checked, that's indication that the script and associated characters / pokemon are completed for the Spanish side and set in stone.
Not really.

It just means that they found a spanish translator, it says nothing about how far they are in localisation.

This is true that is one possibility, there is another possibility they are finished translating the Spanish as well. Both are very possible.

Has any job listing for Italian localization popped up recently? That might prove or disprove Piuk's affirmations the Italian version was already being translated in February.

Let's say (just for speculation) that there will be a direct on the 25/26. When can we expect an announcement? Between tomorrow and wednesday? S/M direct was announced two day before...

Let's say (just for speculation) that there will be a direct on the 25/26. When can we expect an announcement? Between tomorrow and wednesday? S/M direct was announced two day before...

I'm doubtful they'd schedule any type of Direct on the same day as the investors' meeting, especially considering they'd probably be making announcements because of the investors' meeting itself.

(US time)
Monday or Tuesday.The earnings release is late Wednesday,so the reveal has to be before then.Early in the morning is when those happen,so they can't announce it Wednesday at all.
Does anyone remember the times they usually get announced?

Has any job listing for Italian localization popped up recently? That might prove or disprove Piuk's affirmations the Italian version was already being translated in February.

Yeah Italian localisations were on the first list wave I believe. I recall Italian, French and the other standard languages on the list initially.

Believe pixalpar gave a listing that listed all the languages they were after a while back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom