• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Edit the post above you

I'm right here, Revenge of the Boyega! ;) Come to me and let me adore you
giphy.gif

jesus christ leave me alone people *beats away with a stick*

Haven't seen Harryghost for a while now! Where is he?
Well, I had had my college examinations, so posting on these forums took a backseat as consequence. Then, I took to completing my Pokémon Sun, having beat Professor Kukui just yesterday (and going no further; I learnt that the game I was playing is incomplete; AAHHH, I am salty! :mad::(). Here I am today, on my way to thumping activity once again. ;)

Well, I had failed my medical examinations, so bitchin’ on these forums took a back street boogie as consequence. Then, I took to depleting my Digimon Sun, having beeped Professor Kooky just yesteryear (and going much further; I learnt that the game I was playing is incomplete; AAHHH, I am SHINY!
CF891B90-98FA-4D86-B9E2-2C714CC38D63.jpeg
). There I am tomorrow, on my way to dumping garbage never again. :coffee:

Wait, what do you mean “incomplete?”

Wow, I’ve never heard of apple soda before. But these chimpanzee waiters are so polite in offering it to me, I simply must try a sip, ho hee! By the way, are there any lips?
Lips, hee? Why would you want lips? You've never heard of apple soda? Really? Also, you're saying the catchphrase wrong, hee ho. It's hee ho

Ships, hee? Why would you want cruise trips? You've never heard of apple soup? Really? Also, you're saying the catchphrase wrong, hi ho. It's hi ho, KERMIT THE FROG HERE

Oh no...you’re not the real Jack Frost! What have you done with him?? And didn’t you perish in a random explosion?

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom