• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review SM072: Ta-ta-ta-dough! Fire it Up, Mao's Family!!

Nice episode overall, but still a little disappointing. But at least Mallow wont the festival so it can count as smth

It would be awesome if she caught it... But SM stays dissapointing me. How long ago is it since someone caught one? It feels like forever...

@radek.tadajewski.7
Now, today two episode in total can be considered as worse back-to-back.
The first one was bad, but the second wasn't, it was rather good to me. Anyway, this one-hour special episode turns out to be one the worst one-hour specials we ever seen.

It would be awesome if she caught it... But SM stays dissapointing me. How long ago is it since someone caught one? It feels like forever...
If you ask me, if they don't improve it until the 8th generation, the rating will decrease and no one will watch it no more.

The first one was bad, but the second wasn't, it was rather good to me. Anyway, this one-hour special episode turns out to be one the worst one-hour specials we ever seen.

If you ask me, if they don't improve it until the 8th generation, the rating will decrease and no one will watch it no more.
Pokémon has to be a combo 70% action and 30% humor. Now it is the opposite and tbh I dont get excited anymore like XY,DP,AG or even BW. BW looks good compared to this!

@radek.tadajewski.7
I know, I feel you. Guess, they probably going to save up for the next two episode hype. Now, we all need to pray a miracle that Looker & Anabel return. In additional with more Ultra Beasts making appearance on Ula Ula Island for Ash & the other to dealt with the crisis from away from the school since their equipment is left over there and now must settle with their pokémon. Unless, the ride pokemon from HQ can received the message from Lusamine to sent those gear to them in desperate time.

@radek.tadajewski.7
I know, I feel you. Guess, they probably going to save up for the next two episode hype. Now, we all need to pray a miracle that Looker & Anabel return. In additional with more Ultra Beasts making appearance on Ula Ula Island for Ash & the other to dealt with the crisis from away from the school since their equipment is left over there and now must settle with their pokémon. Unless, the ride pokemon from HQ can received the message from Lusamine to sent those gear to them in desperate time.
Right. If they show Guzma, the SM will be saved.

@radek.tadajewski.7
Like Guzma! Where is he? He is important in both SM and USUM. But I wouldnt be surprised if they just drop him like the dissapointing Lusamine arc...

With such a large main cast, you can't have everyone have more than one or two Pokémon for each of them without some of them being shunted to the background and getting way too little characterization. Plus, Ash caught Poipole not that long ago.

Pokémon has to be a combo 70% action and 30% humor. Now it is the opposite and tbh I dont get excited anymore like XY,DP,AG or even BW. BW looks good compared to this!
Who says it has to be that? You? Sorry, but I'm afraid you're not the one to decide that. This series is clearly a more slice-of-life anime, and it's doing things just like it should for that kind of anime; focusing more on every day life than overall adventure. BW tried to be an action anime, but failed at it spectacularly. Failing at something you're trying to be or do is way, way worse than being different and succeeding in it.

Guzma is at Ula Ula Island.
@radek.tadajewski.7 @KenzeyEevee
Very very soon. Guzma and Plumeria is definitely going to appear. Even going to to challenge themselves to gone after Ash & the others since their underlings had fail so much. Which is what Ula Ula Arc is by far we all going to look forward to:
*The Ultra Beasts
*Grand trial
*Secrets about Nanu with his back-story of Guzzlord
*Possibility of their Pokémon evolves and Anabel & Looker returns.

With such a large main cast, you can't have everyone have more than one or two Pokémon for each of them without some of them being shunted to the background and getting way too little characterization. Plus, Ash caught Poipole not that long ago.

Who says it has to be that? You? Sorry, but I'm afraid you're not the one to decide that. This series is clearly a more slice-of-life anime, and it's doing things just like it should for that kind of anime; focusing more on every day life than overall adventure. BW tried to be an action anime, but failed at it spectacularly. Failing at something you're trying to be or do is way, way worse than being different and succeeding in it.
My bad. I forgot to mention that I think it has to be so. But I know that I cant decide that. It worked in the past. But you are right I apologise. Je suis désolé, es tut mir leid

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom