• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think the eevee riding on shoulder stuff is all too similar and is popping up too much to be coincidental + the eevee promotion in the movie. The only thing is like. . . if we can have an eevee ride on our players shoulders in the next game, cool I guess?Would it be limited to just eevee (and maybe pikachu?) it’s interesting but it doesn’t really strike me as an “OMG” sorta feature.

I just popped back to this thread to see if anything of any significance had come from the investors meeting - I just want to say, please stop with this. No disrespect intended but please stop.

I sit on two boards of directors - one of an independent coffee shop and one of a property developer. Now, I know that neither are related to video games but honestly, the “2018 or later” is absolutely, unequivocally not referring to the fiscal years. “2018 or later” is referring to the calendar years of 2018 and 2019.

As an example more related to my line of work - if a contractor turned round and said to me that construction on something would be complete in 2018... let’s just say that shit would absolutely hit the fan if he had meant fiscal year and had not clarified that. The general rule is that if a year is mentioned, it is always in the context of calendar year unless otherwise stated.

I’m not entirely sure why you keep barking up this particularly tree and I’m sorry but I couldn’t continue to read it all without offering a response. Again, this is not a matter of opinion... I’m telling you for a fact that when they said “2018 or later” they were definitely not talking about the financial year.
THANK YOU

I just popped back to this thread to see if anything of any significance had come from the investors meeting - I just want to say, please stop with this. No disrespect intended but please stop.

I sit on two boards of directors - one of an independent coffee shop and one of a property developer. Now, I know that neither are related to video games but honestly, the “2018 or later” is absolutely, unequivocally not referring to the fiscal years. “2018 or later” is referring to the calendar years of 2018 and 2019.

As an example more related to my line of work - if a contractor turned round and said to me that construction on something would be complete in 2018... let’s just say that shit would absolutely hit the fan if he had meant fiscal year and had not clarified that. The general rule is that if a year is mentioned, it is always in the context of calendar year unless otherwise stated.

I’m not entirely sure why you keep barking up this particularly tree and I’m sorry but I couldn’t continue to read it all without offering a response. Again, this is not a matter of opinion... I’m telling you for a fact that when they said “2018 or later” they were definitely not talking about the financial year.

The fiscal year is different for every company/country. Them saying 2018 or later counts towards a fiscal year, since it means they can stretch their financial deadline into the next calender year thats still in the same fiscal year.

This is actually incredibly interesting. Not for any reasons necessarily related to the next Pokemon game, buuuuut... a much younger President for Nintendo who has been in executive positions for TPC sounds like a welcome change.

EDIT: something miiight be HAPPENING: /vp/ - OH YES YES YES YES - Pokémon - 4chan

The blurry Lapras "leak" featured an Eevee on the trainer's shoulder. TPC now advertising Eevee plushies designed to be shoulder-mons.

Was that the thing Paul Ryan was hyping up?

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 109674
Africa region?
-the flowers are sunflowers
-globe is showing Africa
-South Africa is one of the biggest sunflower producers in the world
-one of their capitals is named Bloemfontein which means Flowerfountain if translated literally
And remember the BattlePyramid mentioned at USUM?

TPC has hinted at things a lot in the past,like Alola,RR,etc.

View: https://twitter.com/Junichi_Masuda/status/989466889335144453

It's nothing.
Different angle of the globe.

The fiscal year is different for every company/country. Them saying 2018 or later counts towards a fiscal year, since it means they can stretch their financial deadline into the next calender year thats still in the same fiscal year.

The fiscal year is absolutely not different from company to company - can you imagine the chaos that would create?! As far as countries go, I can only say with certainty that the Europe and North America share the same fiscal year but I would safely assume it’s the same globally for the same reason - avoiding utter corporate chaos.

So... I’m sorry but, no, you’re wrong about this.

Yeah.........the fiscal year is from April to April across the board. That's why everyone. (at least in NA from what I know) does their taxes in April. It'd be crazy if some did their stuff at other parts of the year.

lmao
DbmzvmmW0AEPljk.jpg

But @nickdt is totally right.

The fiscal year changes from country to country, is not always the same.
Here in Spain a fiscal year is usually from January to December (like a regular year), but each company can decide in which month they can start their own fiscal year, meaning one year it can be from February to January* and the next one a different period.

For instance, USA's fiscal year is from October to next year September. And Japan's April to March.

It is true most countries uses the "1 January - 31 December" period but, as I pointed out, is not the same everywhere.

Last edited:
No Plasma Fists announcement for the West...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom