• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see if this new Nintendo president also being affilated with TPC will have an effect on how pokemon reveals are done. I wonder this will lead to gamefreak better coordinating their reveals with nintendo.

Plasa Fists being revealed this month is certainly intriguing. I want to believe there will be big news next month

But after closely examination, i think the continent on the globe is most likely South America, since Madagscar is missing, although the continent above doesn't look like North America and we also see a landmass in the Southwest, which can be Australia, although again, New Zealand is missing and if we look in the NorthWest, we also see a big landmass, but if it was North America, we should have seen the Hawaian Islands and Japan. We cannot be sure, unless the landmass in the Northwest is the UK (Its big enough, but the landmass underneath kinda makes that impossible).

South-West is no doubt South America and aboveboard is North America and what I think is Iceland, you can also see a blue speck on the left side of South America, that would not be there if it were Australia.

The main continent is Africa with Europe above and a green smudge on its lower right side which would be Madagascar and you can just see what may be India in the top right, but overall the distances seem to be inaccurate, which is understandable as they would be dealing with a relatively small and ultimately meaningless, object.

I don't think the Globe means or signifies anything in Canon and was likely just a decoration that people weren't supposed to look into, like the GST/Secret Base Globe from Gen IV.
IMG_6528.PNG

Aren't we in a interesting timeline?
> TPC revealed Plasma Fist
> The new Nintendo president has close ties to Pokemon.
I do wonder what's next

More Pokémon Spin-Offs…finger crossed?

Nintendo dropping Pokemon in favor of Digimon? XP

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

It'll be interesting to see if this new Nintendo president also being affilated with TPC will have an effect on how pokemon reveals are done. I wonder this will lead to gamefreak better coordinating their reveals with nintendo.

Plasa Fists being revealed this month is certainly intriguing. I want to believe there will be big news next month

I was honestly thinking we weren't gonna get Plasma Fist till next month. Have Mythicals traditionally gotten their signature moves revealed the same month as the Pokemon's reveal? I can't keep track.

Hoopa got its formal reveal in January 2015 and distribution + signature move wasn't revealed till October. (unless I'm looking at this incorrectly? This seems like such a massive gap)

can't find specific information on how long after Volcanion's reveal we waited to hear about event details.

there's still maybe like 2% of me secretly hoping that we'll get a suprise new pokemon reveal along with gen 8 in June, as unlikely as it is :`(

The week after golden week is when we usually start getting pokemon news. So May 7th-13th is when we should expect something. If it had to bet, I would put my money on May 8th

If the game is revealed in May, do you think Pokémon will talk about the online aspect of it?

E3 focus is gonna be smash, the direct itself is on june 12
(don't know how to make it as a spoiler, sorry)
DbwLLg-WkAAN5NR.jpg
To mark something as a spoiler select the Box with a +
IMG_6537.jpg

they didn't make a big deal out of it, makes me feel that pokemon won't be there.
i think 2019 is getting super likely

they didn't make a big deal out of it, makes me feel that pokemon won't be there.
i think 2019 is getting super likely
Eh...if so I'm all good got Octopath Traveler, Fire Emblem Switch and Smash Switch to definitely hold me over although I feel if Pokemon Switch is in 2019 it'll happen before the end of the Switch's next fiscal year.

TPC manages Pokémon marketing, not Nintendo.
Is not completely out of the table for them to have some sort of gameplay in the Treehouse, in similar manner to Sun and Moon in 2016.

Either way, yeah, if by next month we hear nothing 2019 is probably the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom