• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like Smash is the only game they'll talk about guys. It may be the focal point, but that's just it. Also it's the only major game they have announced as of yet anyway so it makes sense that they wouldn't reference anything else now. If they straight up said Pokemon was gonna have a huge presence at e3, but didn't reveal it first they'd be blowing their own cover. Just chill out. This means nothing for the game lol

It's not like Smash is the only game they'll talk about guys. It may be the focal point, but that's just it. Also it's the only major game they have announced as of yet anyway so it makes sense that they wouldn't reference anything else now. If they straight up said Pokemon was gonna have a huge presence at e3, but didn't reveal it first they'd be blowing their own cover. Just chill out. This means nothing for the game lol
i really hope you right

Yeah Nintendo is just doing what they do every year in terms of e3 plans, it’s nothing surprising. 2017 e3, BOTW was the huge focus but we still had s/m footage shown.
well they did say we getting live sun and moon gameplay

Pokemon not getting a huge focus at E3 doesn't really surprise me. They have trailers and gameplay, sure, but never really nothing on a massive scale. I don't know how many times it's been mentioned that TPC primarily handles the marketing on their own terms

I wouldn't be panicking guys. 'Tis all guuuuud....

31414E0A-B7AA-49CC-90D8-24A27AEA6CCF.jpeg

If Pokemon is a 2018 release it’s likely we will see it here with the rest of the 2018 releases. If it’s 2019 it’s likely we will see it with future releases like Metroid / Bayonetta maybe.

Not sure how likely though but e3 will provide answers regardless unless Pokémon hold a special showcase thing afterwards or just before like usual.

moderator edit: placed spoiler tags around the large image

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon not being a big focus at e3 makes me think this is not a gen 8 game.

X and y
Sun and moon

Got big focus at e3. Explaining new features

Pokemon not being a big focus at e3 makes me think this is not a gen 8 game.

X and y
Sun and moon

Got big focus at e3. Explaining new features
None of those games had a big focus at e3. Sun and moon just had a 45 minute stream and a trailer, botw was the focus. X and Y got a trailer and a tpci (not nintendo) hosted event (called the roundtable)with an online battle.Smash 4 was the focus of e3 2013

None of those games had a big focus at e3. Sun and moon just had a 45 minute stream and a trailer, botw was the focus. X and Y got a trailer and a tpci (not nintendo) hosted event (called the roundtable)with an online battle.Smash 4 was the focus of e3 2013
I would call that a big focus personally.
Before XY. Pokémon was non existent at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom