• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Humans have been using technology for decades. Computers, cell phones, the internet, but what nobody could have expected is that our networked devices would form a Digital World of their own within. A completely different world with strange inhabitants and odd landscapes formed from the data sent across the network. Normally our worlds remain separate, but it appears that this Digital World may be falling into a time of crisis, and the only ones that can save it are a select group of people from the natural world. These people will find themselves drawn into this Digital World, where they will meet an inhabitant of this world to serve as their partner and go on a journey to save the Digital World…

• All BMG rules apply, naturally
  • Keep it PG13
  • No godmodding, bunnying, etc.
  • What the GM (or RP staff) says goes

Name:

Nationality:

Appearance: Description or image is fine

Personality:

Backstory: Optional

Crest: Use one from pre-existing canon or come up with your own. Remember, crests correlate to positive personality traits.

Digimon Partner: In-Training through Mega required, Fresh and Ultra optional. Also, I’d prefer it if you didn’t pick a Digimon that’s listed as a Royal Knight, for the sake of simplicity later in the story. If you really want one then I’m not gonna stop you, just give it a thought.

Digimon Name: Optional for if you don’t want to be using your Digimon’s species name all the time.

Other: Any other little traits or quirks your character or Digimon have.

Name: Russell Taylor

Nationality: Australian

Appearance: Russell is slightly taller than average, with a somewhat lanky build. He has medium length, messy, dark hair and brown eyes. On the day he was sucked into the Digital World he was wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans with a black pair of sneakers.

Personality: Quick to fall into self-depreciation, Russell never feels like he’s able to meet what’s expected of him. He’ll leap into action at the chance to prove himself, and be proud of himself if he succeeds, but quickly falls into a funk if he fails.

Crest: Determination

Digimon Partner: Fresh: Dodomon > In Training: Dorimon > Rookie: Dorumon > Champion: Dorugamon > Ultimate: DoruGreymon > Mega: Dorugoramon > Ultra: It’s a secret~

Digimon Name: Arthur

Other: Unusually met Arthur as an egg

Name: Meteora Kira

Nationality: Italian

Appearance: Meteora is tall reaching 6'1". She has short candy red hair, reaching to the bottom of her neck in only the back, and hazel green eyes. When she ended up in the digital world she had on khaki cargo shorts, a black t-shirt and a grey hoodie vest. She looks like a boy.

Personality: Meteora is honest and generally kind, if she likes you. She doesn't start fights, but she doesn't cower either. She is usually friendly with everyone at first. If she doesn't like someone then she won't be friends. She isn't easily angered, but she admits when she's annoyed, and is easily forgiving if the other person wishes to make amends. She loves trying new things and is very active. She is also usually the first to lend a helping hand. She may not seem it, but she does have a confidence issue with her appearance. Her best trait however is that she is extremely loyal to those she cares for, and loves them deeply, another complex for her, worrying that she is causing trouble for them at times.

Backstory: Meteora was born with a heart condition, thus her parents often kept her from doing anything overly active. She spent much of her time indoors until she was eight. Then her parents died in an accident while doing business abroad. An associate of one of their associates took her in, teaching her soccer. She fell in love with the sport and her life changed, becoming a life of activity and social interaction.She went from the quiet sick girl to becoming popular, despite being a foreigner in another country.

Crest: Love

Digimon Partner: DemiMeramon->Candlemon->Wizardmon (Next one undecided)

Digimon Name: Ankou

Other:

Name: Eric Rensburg

Nationality: South African

Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d0/ba/a6/d0baa6884d161faa72973aea853e7f63.jpg

Personality: Eric is normally very calm and collected, with a lot of intelligence. He has relatively thick skin, unless you're the kind of sicko who enjoys bullying and/or torturing others. In that case, his temper burns with the heat of the sun. Nice guy, knows a LOT of information that may, or may not, come in handy. Can be a bit arrogant at times, though. Just don't say it to his face. He has a pretty good sense of both humor AND fun!

Backstory:

Crest: Wisdom (different from knowledge!)

Digimon Partner: Pabumon->Nyaromon->Terriermon->Angemon->MagnaAngemon->Jupitermon->Jupitermon Wrath Mode

Digimon Name:
Other:

• Staff
Welp, it's been 20 days since our last sign-up, so I guess we're just starting with 3 Digidestined. Ah well, if it was good enough for Tamers it's good enough for us.

I'll get the start-up thread posted within a day or two.

BTW the sign-up thread will remain open for a good portion of the RP, we can work characters in partway through.

Last edited:
I think you're just using the Digimon Wiki @Midorikawa? The thing about that one is that the infobox only shows evolutions that happen in a story or an official guidebook, they don't list all the things games let them evolve into.

Either way, I'm assuming the line you were thinking of using was Wizarmon -> Mystimon -> Dynasmon? If you really don't like any of your other options then it should be fine to use that line. The main reason I'd prefer not to have a knight was just to avoid confusion when the actual Knights start to play into the story later on. Ankou having a name should probably be enough to avoid that, and the last thing I want to do is to force my players into something they're not happy with.

If this role play is still alive, may I join? I have a character all made up from a previous roleplay I was trying to get going with a friend on DeviantArt, but he seems to have disappeared on me (it's been like two years...) so I'd love to port her over here.

Back
Top Bottom