• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What was the last thing that made you angry?

Friend uses really bad grammar, says she doesn't care and won't make an effort to learn. I helped her out with correcting some of her papers, but I won't be doing that anymore.

Some idiot on Facebook calling me a retarded fanboy for calling them out on insulting NIS America for...*gasp* Actually making the effort to fix/patch their PC port of Ys: Lacrimosa of Dana!

Well it didn't make me angry per-se, but it did make me facepalm. Anyway, it was a story they aired on the show 60 minutes about er, let's just say something to do with social issues. I've seen this kind of thing on the internet, but never in real life. Then again it was 60 minutes, an they're pretty well known for being garbage (though to be far most Australian television news is BS nowadays).
But hey, on the bright side it did start an interesting debate between my mother and I (she was agreeing with what they were saying, and I was going against). She didn't listen much to my points, but hey, that politics for ya! Haha

My mom paid over $150 on one medication here in the US with insurance.

I went to Mexico to buy medications that are cheaper. That medicine my mom bought? $45. I HATE the overpricing of needed meds here in the states. I live close to Mexico, thank goodness, but other people who need to take much vital meds don't have that luxury. It's grotesque.

Not getting paid nearly enough to work in crazy conditions and feeling underappreciated.

Also I was on Reddit in a section called legaladvice, where a man posted about his wife cheating on him and then sending him death threats after he told the kids about her infidelity. Believe it or not, the comment section was demonizing the OP and defending the homicidal mother. This shit can't be made up.

Just found out that my two summer classes are on the opposite ends of campus. That's a 20-minute walk. Great.

Well, I was watching All Creatures Great and Small against my will, and James Herriot, the brute, was doing something awful. Duh. He always is. But this time he was manhandling an udder, and that's just wrong man.
I feel like I should invent something normal now.

Last night I had low blood sugar, so I was basically read to drag the world against a cheese grater and then stomp on the shavings repeatedly until my ankle snapped off. When I'm like that, everything makes me murderously mad.

I was recording my Ultra Moon LP for our YouTube channel last night and of course my mum decides to interrupt it by screaming at me through my bedroom door cause she wanted me to order a pizza. Cause apparently she didn't feel like asking dad. alsdkf;kldj;flakdsjf; I couldn't bring myself to check if my mic picked up her annoying voice but I did have to stop the recording and then start another one, ending up with two video files, and thus more work for our poor video editors. *grumbles*

Back
Top Bottom