• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

MegaPod’s Art Thread

Derpy Brionne
Bwark

20180130_212716-1.jpg

This derpy Brionne is actually one of the illustrations in the birthday card I'm making for a younger brother of mine.

Shiny Braixen and Luvdisc
This is one I've been planning for a while now, and I've finally got it done!

20180207_221851-1.jpg

It's a depiction of a shiny Braixen attacking a Luvdisc with Grass Knot while simultaneously stealing a Heart Scale off it via Braixen's hidden ability, Magician. I've actually had mine in Ultra Sun do it a couple of times. Also, the artwork sort of fits thematically with Valentine's Day, which is a nice coincidence!

ugh, bulbagarden is doing that thing where it doesn't alert me even though i'm watching the thread

anyways, those are all great! I really like the piece with surskit and wimpod even though that may just be my bias toward bug types

lots of great fun arts you has made
can't wait to see more

Nice art there Mega, though if I can ask what kind of medium do you use? It looks like either colored pencil or pastels (but that could just as easily be the picture rather than the drawing itself)

Back
Top Bottom