• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM074: The Big Old Thug is an Island King!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the classmates are here. I wonder if they only appear in the beginning wondering where is Ash or something. Plus, now we know who voices Poipole! It shares the same voice as for Popplio and Munchlax.

I hate seeing pages with an unknown voice actor so good to know

Will be interesting to see how Ash does with this battle, despite the type disadvantage, hopefully when it comes to the real thing, Rowlet will have evolved and Ash will own his final Pokemon

I wonder what the connection between Giovanni and Nanu is. If there is one. It seems a bit weird to me that Giovanni would send the TRio to him if he knew he was a cop, unless they are were friends in their youth or something. Corrupt cop Nanu?

In the first few seconds of the preview clip, it looks like Nanu's full-on sobbing over something. I wonder what that could be...
Actually, I'm pretty interested in where they're going to take his character, since he's already externally shown way more emotion in one episode than in an entire game.

I've been listening to "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston for an hour on repeat.

I need answers as to why Nanu is crying so I can stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom