• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview SM075: Kapu-Bulul! Intense Lazy Training!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Summary
Satoshi has decided to get some training done during his journey, so he has Acerola, a girl he met on the island, guide him to the local guardian deity, the legendary Pokémon Kapu-Bulul. However...

Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 傳沙織 (Saori Den)
Episode Director 傳沙織 (Saori Den)
Animation Director 一石小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rena Yamazaki)

Hopefully this training will include learning new moves and maybe an evolution

The training is for Lycanroc.

Maybe the Lycinium Z will come into play here? You do get it on U'la U'la.

Hopefully, though Lycanroc needs to learn Stone Edge before it can use it. Maybe Bulu will pull a Tapu Koko and give Ash the Lycanium Z for beating Nanu instead of him getting a Darkinium Z.

Maybe Bulu will pull a Tapu Koko and give Ash the Lycanium Z for beating Nanu instead of him getting a Darkinium Z.
I don't think so. The thing is, Tapu Koko switched the Z-Crystals because it knew that Ash wouldn't need the Fightinium Z, so it switched it with a Z-Crystal it knew was going to be useful to him. Meanwhile, Dark-type Z-Power IS something that Ash can use, since his Lycanroc knows Bite. I think Ash's Lycanroc will learn Stone Edge while training and then Ash will get the Lycanroc Z-Crystal somehow.

Although, I admit, now that I think about it, Team Rocket already has a Darkinium Z, so who knows? Will we see multiple main characters having the same Z-Move, it will Ash indeed get a different Z-Crystal from Nanu? We'll have to wait and see...

VJx5irw_d.jpg

VA List and summaries
Satoshi heads for the Ruins of Abundance in order to receive training from the guardian deity of Ula'ula Island, Kapu-Bulul. After crossing a desert and climbing a cliff, he finally arrives a Kapu-Bulul's location, but...

Summary:
After losing the battle against Kuchinashi, Satoshi has resolved to win their rematch, and decides to head for the Ruins of Abundance in order to receive training from the guardian deity of Ula'ula Island, Kapu-Bulul. However, the journey to the Ruins of Abundance is filled with one obstacle after another?! Guided by Acerola, he crosses a desert and climbs a cliff before finally, finally arriving... only to find Kapu-Bulul giving him the cold shoulder. Will Satoshi be able to train and grow stronger?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Rikako Aikawa: Bevenom
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Keiichi Nakagawa: Lugarugan
Kei Shindo: Mimi-tan
Sumire Morohoshi: Acerola
Unsho ishizuka: Narration

Satoshi heads for the Ruins of Abundance in order to receive training from the guardian deity of Ula'ula Island, Kapu-Bulul. After crossing a desert and climbing a cliff, he finally arrives a Kapu-Bulul's location, but...

Summary:
After losing the battle against Kuchinashi, Satoshi has resolved to win their rematch, and decides to head for the Ruins of Abundance in order to receive training from the guardian deity of Ula'ula Island, Kapu-Bulul. However, the journey to the Ruins of Abundance is filled with one obstacle after another?! Guided by Acerola, he crosses a desert and climbs a cliff before finally, finally arriving... only to find Kapu-Bulul giving him the cold shoulder. Will Satoshi be able to train and grow stronger?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Daisuke Namikawa: Rotom
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Rikako Aikawa: Bevenom
Chinami Nishimura: Nyaheat
Keiichi Nakagawa: Lugarugan
Kei Shindo: Mimi-tan
Sumire Morohoshi: Acerola
Unsho ishizuka: Narration
I never thought I'd say this, but oh boy, am I glad the Classmates aren't in this episode. Looks like they are going to be absent from this episode up to Nanu's grand Trial episode. The same goes to Kukui.

Will be interesting to see what Pokemon they encounter in the desert along their way to the Ruins of Abundance
Yeah, I wonder. At least we won't have to worry about that school plot segment here. Ash is alone so no classmates or school plots are involved in this episode. And this is how this episode should be, with a proper journey plot and training montage.

Ah so he does have two battles with Nanu! Those who speculated such were right.
Yeah, the reason why Ash loses the fight here is because of his Lycanroc unable to control its berserk mode. It's only activating when its fur gets dirty.

Yeah, the reason why Ash loses the fight here is because of his Lycanroc unable to control its berserk mode. It's only activating when its fur gets dirty.
That makes sense. I thought that particular scene was from the same match where Ash beats Nanu (and Lycanroc overcame its trivial anger somehow), but perhaps I'm wrong.

I just saw the preview and Rowlet is going to use sweet scent and new move for lycanroc dusk form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom