• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s rather blunt, don’tcha think? at leadt give me some conviction

You used your vote to vote the host. You know it's a meaningless vote, and it's such an overused joke that there's nothing funny about it, so you may as well have just not said anything at all. You even confirmed your spot in less than an hour before you made that post, yet you felt compelled to post nothing of worth. Your confirming post pregame is more useful than your first post in the game.

You used your vote to vote the host. You know it's a meaningless vote, and it's such an overused joke that there's nothing funny about it, so you may as well have just not said anything at all. You even confirmed your spot in less than an hour before you made that post, yet you felt compelled to post nothing of worth. Your confirming post pregame is more useful than your first post in the game.
...I don’t think that’s an appropriate reaction. Has anyone here other than you made anserious post yet? No? hm...

I think he's attempting to reaction test by doing a serious post to generate discussion, and get the ball rolling. Which is the case then he would get townie points?

Host voting is a common thing around here with varied results, which are mostly not helpful as far as I remember.

It could be a ploy to distract attention or a simple joke vote, considering it happened at the very beginning of the game which is the Random Voting Stage so I wouldn't really jump on Cilantro for voting the host but like nono (yesyes) said it would be better to keep an eye on them for any other suspicious activity.

In regards to that, I am a bit sceptical about HD's vote as it seems like trying for an easy lynch, unless it's another joke in itself.

Host voting is a common thing around here with varied results, which are mostly not helpful as far as I remember.

It could be a ploy to distract attention or a simple joke vote, considering it happened at the very beginning of the game which is the Random Voting Stage so I wouldn't really jump on Cilantro for voting the host but like nono (yesyes) said it would be better to keep an eye on them for any other suspicious activity.

In regards to that, I am a bit sceptical about HD's vote as it seems like trying for an easy lynch, unless it's another joke in itself.

If my vote's reasoning is weak, how is it an easy lynch?

...I don’t think that’s an appropriate reaction. Has anyone here other than you made anserious post yet? No? hm...

So you don't deny that your confirming post is more useful than your first game post?

"No? hm..." what? Why does it matter and how is this your only concern?

Confirming. Won't have much time today as friends coming over a bit but will be here tomorrow.

Thoughts real quick on above. HD seems to be a bit jumpy, but I have no idea what that means. Just maybe a bit odd.

Confirming. Won't have much time today as friends coming over a bit but will be here tomorrow.

Thoughts real quick on above. HD seems to be a bit jumpy, but I have no idea what that means. Just maybe a bit odd.

Accusing someone straight of being Mafia, especially so early is hardly a "bit" jumpy. Are you afraid of calling me out so you don't get on my bad side?

Accusing someone straight of being Mafia, especially so early is hardly a "bit" jumpy. Are you afraid of calling me out so you don't get on my bad side?
I'm pretty sure they meant exactly what they said, that you're being a bit jumpy, such as right now

If my vote's reasoning is weak, how is it an easy lynch?

You could be testing the waters to see if anyone would jump on board with you. Although, seeing it from another angle, you could be just trying to initiate serious discussion if you're a townie.

On Cilantro, I didn't see it as nothing but a joke, considering it was the first post of the game. Had it been made now, I could back you up on your suspicions. I'd say you're just a bit jumpy, too, and your reasoning wasn't the best.

Almost all posts have been joke posts now or have "sided" with Cilantro after HumanDawn went after him, so no much to say.

You could be testing the waters to see if anyone would jump on board with you. Although, seeing it from another angle, you could be just trying to initiate serious discussion if you're a townie.

Why are you answering for Pika_Pika?

Are you okay with my vote being the only game vote with half the Day Phase over?

Why are you answering for Pika_Pika?

Are you okay with my vote being the only game vote with half the Day Phase over?

Because I wanted to give my opinion about the matter and that seemed as good a time as any.

There's not much activity and the ones that are posting aren't saying much either, so anyone voting at this stage is just random-voting except you (you have a reasoning, as weak as I think it is).

Well, in the sense of trying to get things moving, I'd like to address something about @Pika_pika42 . I wanted to wait till he/she posted more to do it, to get a better read on him/her, but we only have one day left:

He doesn't seem to be wanting to make any compromises in this post. He doesn't say if he agrees with the vote or disagrees. He basically says "it could be that or this, let's just keep an eye on them" and then, when talking about HumanDawn's vote, he once again seems reluctant to decide on something. He's basically saying: "you could be trying for an easy lynch or you could be joking too".

It seems to me like he doesn't want to directly go after anyone, so he doesn't attract attention on themselves. And he doesn't want to directly support anyone either to avoid being paired up with scum.

I didn’t think you would actually count my vote Darth lmao Unvote

HD are you going to unvote, or do you still think I’m Mafia? You and PikaPika seem neutral, and Zyar is guving me town-ish vibes. Nowo, Thanos, and Soulmaster haven’t really contributed, but I don’t think this is very convicting.

Ah, I missed HD :)

I can tell not many of you have played with them before. Thanos is right. HD's getting reactions to get better reads on people. So I think it's a perfectly acceptable reaction. HD is a power player. This is what they do.

I'm quite wary of noworry tbh. I think if Ciantro is mafia than it's likely nowo is too. Nowo just tried to dismiss Ciantro's case as nothing and comment on nothing else. It has a forced tone to me, as though they're trying to protect a team member.

Also, I'm going to keep an eye on Pika. They seem to be trying to take a neutral stance and just presenting both sides of the argument without taking one so someone else can create an argument for him to jump on. This is basically what Zyar said, but @Pika_pika42, do you have an opinion on HD?

@Cilantro, why did you answer HD's question to Soulmaster about jumpiness? Right now, I don't find you scummy for the host vote (primarily anyway), but your responses to other posts.

VOTE: Cilantro

We need a lynch this phase, and I don't want someone tying up the votes later. Do you think there is someone else we could be going for?

D1 Midday Votals:
DarthWolf (1) - Cilantro
lol
I can tell not many of you have played with them before. Thanos is right. HD's getting reactions to get better reads on people. So I think it's a perfectly acceptable reaction. HD is a power player. This is what they do.
Alright, sure, but to someone like me (who's never played a game with them before), it does come off as just overreacting and going after random people.

I'm quite wary of noworry tbh. I think if Ciantro is mafia than it's likely nowo is too. Nowo just tried to dismiss Ciantro's case as nothing and comment on nothing else. It has a forced tone to me, as though they're trying to protect a team member.
Nah. If anything I was just stating that thinking Cilantro is suspicious for a joke vote against Darth of all people (like come on, everyone does that) implies him being suspicious seems off. There wasn't much to comment on yet, aside the case against Cilantro.

Confirming. Do we still do that? It's been a while since I've been here. :p Give me a moment to catch up on the small amount of things that have happened.

Update: we do confirm! Good.

Let's start it with a joke vote.
VOTE: Elementar
God damn your avatar bothers me so much.

HD is being HD I see. Quite aggressive & attempting to create discussion. I dig it.

HD seems to be a bit jumpy, but I have no idea what that means.
You're going to call someone out without knowing why you're calling them out? I don't understand at all. This sentence is more suspicious to me than everything that HD has said.

That's all for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom