• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia - Book 1: Water Chapter 10 - The feeling is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you really have nothing else to comment on? You brought up my first few posts of claiming somebody is Mafia again but it was just a comment, and an interesting insight, but nothing about the vote on you from jdthebud, and about jdthebud's role being confirmed to be Roleblocker. I understand not wanting to show all your cards and thoughts but this approach is almost the minimalism of minimalism.
Oh, that's a good point. Must have forgotten to add that to the other post.

I understand why he'd vote me—lurking is very common for scum to do, so it fits.

And since we're rolling under the assumption that jd is definitely scum for the roleblocker role, then I will
Vote: jdthebud
I don't have anything else definitive to go on, so I guess it's worth a shot.

Apologies for being kinda inactive but I was more busy than I expected to be.

I'll try to provide a reads list based on my thoughts on the players.

Zachie: Null read. Very inactive. @Zachie are you still with us?

jdthebud: Scum lean. Didn't post much on D1. His reads list was okay-ish. Although Roleblocker can be any alignment, we must keep an eye on him.

Lone_Garurumon: Scum lean. Not quite sure about his reasoning to vote Elementar. Feels like a defence of Cilantro, who at that time had honestly not done anything to warrant such a defence.

Kharixi: Null read. Not enough content to form a read on them. Mostly D1 jokes and explanation for their inactivity.

Jinjo: Town lean. They were absent on D1 but the information they provided regarding jd's role seems to be honest. I don't think scum would take such a huge risk at this point of time.

HumanDawn: Town Lean. Though a bit impulsive, I feel they were trying to gauge reactions and start discussions which was one of the reasons we could have some serious discussion on D1 instead of the usual joke votes ruling most part of D1.

noworry: Slight Town lean. Haven't contributed much but I feel their posts are genuine and heartfelt. Gut feeling says town.

Pika_pika42: Obvious scum. :p

Thanos: Confused about them. I didn’t really like their meta reasoning for voting Elementar, that too so near the phase end. However, I doubt scum would make such a move and invite attention towards themselves. The double voter could be a Town or Mafia role in this "bastard" game so that wouldn't be a factor in my consideration. Would like to keep an eye on them.

Cilantro: Null read. Started the entire fiasco by (joke) voting the host. Their responses look a bit shaky. Although their reads look fine. Genuine, if not extraordinary.

Zyar: Town Lean. Actively scum hunting by participating in discussions, asking valid questions and forming genuine reads. Look good to me.

Based on my above reads, I'd like to Vote: Lone_Garurumon. Really doubtful about the reason for voting Elementar and not much involved in scum hunting as they usually are which gives me a negative feeling about them.

Jinjo - some kind of follower role
jdthebud - roleblocker
thanos - ¿¿¿doublevoter??? possibly no other active role

I'm willing to lay off these people for now, at least until Thanos confirms they're a doublevoter. Although, going by that recent vote count, I think there's not a game mechanic in play here.

Unvote

I'm not feeling too comfortable with jdthebud being the lynch as of right now. I've seen town roleblockers as often as scum roleblockers. Maybe it's different here, you guys should know better than me.

I'd rather we lynched:

Lone_Garurumon: in one post he gave a not-so-good reason for voting Elementar, in another one, he states the obvious.
Cilantro: hasn't contributed much (he did say he'd post again later though).
noworry: has only posted to defend himself until now (says he's busy, he'd post again later).
Kharixi: voted jd simply because of the assumption "roleblocker = scum", most of his post he only talks about the set-up, game mechanics.
Zachie: inactive.

I mean, if someone can present an argument against jdthebud that doesn't just consist of saying he's a roleblocker, I'm all ears. But, for now, I agree with Pika_pika on Garurumon. Vote: Lone_Garurumon.

I'm not feeling too comfortable with jdthebud being the lynch as of right now. I've seen town roleblockers as often as scum roleblockers. Maybe it's different here, you guys should know better than me.
Scum roleblockers are definitely more common in my experience, but Town Roleblockers are far from unheard of. This coupled with a good post earlier are why I'm hesitant to vote him.

If I had to pick out a person right now it'd be Kharixi. He's just posting fluff (and not even a lot of it) and not really scumhunting. He brought up HD's first post after we'd moved on, and didn't even really say anything new on it. His only reason for voting jd was because he's a roleblocker, which isn't really conclusive couple with jd making a good post.

Vote: Kharixi

Oh, that's a good point. Must have forgotten to add that to the other post.

I understand why he'd vote me—lurking is very common for scum to do, so it fits.

And since we're rolling under the assumption that jd is definitely scum for the roleblocker role, then I will
Vote: jdthebud
I don't have anything else definitive to go on, so I guess it's worth a shot.
This makes me even more confident you're scum. There is plenty of other content to talk about.

Scum roleblockers are definitely more common in my experience, but Town Roleblockers are far from unheard of. This coupled with a good post earlier are why I'm hesitant to vote him.

If I had to pick out a person right now it'd be Kharixi. He's just posting fluff (and not even a lot of it) and not really scumhunting. He brought up HD's first post after we'd moved on, and didn't even really say anything new on it. His only reason for voting jd was because he's a roleblocker, which isn't really conclusive couple with jd making a good post.

Vote: Kharixi

This is a trap. I already know that jdthebud and Lone_Garurumon are scum buddies working together. Elementor and soulmaster are experienced townies and they are dead. jdthebud and Lone_Garurumon are killing the experienced townies first and in the end they will manipulate the new townies into voting each other off.

This is a trap. I already know that jdthebud and Lone_Garurumon are scum buddies working together. Elementor and soulmaster are experienced townies and they are dead. jdthebud and Lone_Garurumon are killing the experienced townies first and in the end they will manipulate the new townies into voting each other off.
Is there any particular reason you think this? You've given thoughts on what you don't like about jd, and while I don't personally agree that he's scum you at least justified yourself. What intrigues me is why you think I'm sided with him? You've not really explained that at all.

Is there any particular reason you think this? You've given thoughts on what you don't like about jd, and while I don't personally agree that he's scum you at least justified yourself. What intrigues me is why you think I'm sided with him? You've not really explained that at all.

I did not like it when you successfully got Elementor lynched and I learned your mafia playstyle on how you kill the townies and frame them by getting them lynched.

I did not like it when you successfully got Elementor lynched and I learned your mafia playstyle on how you kill the townies and frame them by getting them lynched.
I'm not sure exactly what you're getting at here. I saw Elementar and Kharixi's actions as scummy, so I voted for them. I just turned out to be wrong in the case of Elementar. That's just what you do in mafia. You find people you think are scummy and vote them to get rid of them. It's no different to what you, HD, Zyar, or anybody else are doing.

LG, did you see my vote on you? You haven't responded to that or given any kind of defence.

I saw Elementar and Kharixi's actions as scummy, so I voted for them. I just turned out to be wrong in the case of Elementar. That's just what you do in mafia. You find people you think are scummy and vote them to get rid of them.
Could you explain your vote on Elementar? Did you find him scummy only for his vote against Cilantro?

Yikes, this is late. Sorry.
@Cilantro, why did you answer HD's question to Soulmaster about jumpiness?
I know Elementar is dead, but someone wanted me to answer his question. HD was gathering reactions, accusing players of being scum with little conviction just to see what they would do. This read like overassurance to me, which I tend to find annoying, so I tried to help Soulmaster point out that HD seemed like they were getting ahead of themself.

I’d stay with my vote on Thanos, but now that Zyar is off, it looks like I have to consider my other options. Not voting JD, because roleblocker isn’t an entirely scum role.

Vote: Lone_Garurumon
I don’t want to sheep too hard here, but I agree withe PikaPika that I don’t quite see your reasoning in voting Elementar. I’m thankful for you defending me, too, but why? It was established fairly well that I was in no need for such.

LG, did you see my vote on you? You haven't responded to that or given any kind of defence.

Could you explain your vote on Elementar? Did you find him scummy only for his vote against Cilantro?
Eh, I tend not to react to votes against me, that's not how you find mafia. I'll gladly explain my case against Elementar however. Cilantro had done nothing to justify a lynch at that point. His posts weren't scummy at all. Elementar voting for him at that stage felt like trying to push the easy option. That's why I voted him.

Yesterday was really busy, sorry. But I'm here now.

You only made one post on day 1 which was a joke, you disappear, and that was the reason why I targeted you on night 1. And when I got my result, it turned out you are a roleblocker which is a common mafia role and you didn't even mention noworry about your thoughts and that gave me the impression you wanted to protect noworry from getting caught.
Getting caught with what exactly?

noworry - I did not like the way you played on day 1. You were defending Cilantro for being a townie and if you knew Cilantro was a townie, then why did you not save him from getting lynched by placing a vote on another player? When the bandwagon was on Cilantro, you didn't do anything and that gave me the impression you wanted to watch Cilantro get lynched and push on your next victim and this was the same thing that happened on a mentoring game I played when I was a townie.
Cilantro was never lynched? I just said that the joke he made wasn't enough evidence to believe he's mafia yet. I'm not gonna vote a random person just because of that.

noworry: has only posted to defend himself until now (says he's busy, he'd post again later).
She* but yes, I was.

I'm not sure who to vote for yet. The people I'm suspicious of right now would be Lone (because of Elementar) and jdhebud (mostly because of the roleblocking, which isn't solid evidence).

Overall I feel like Jinjo is a bit suspicious, but she might also just be trying to get the mafia, though I feel like she's being a bit too quick with jumping to conclusion

EDIT: had to fix a weird sentence lol

I noticed the votes are a tie to jd and LG. I'll break the tie and I've already explained my reasons above on why he is suspicious.

Unvote: jdthebud

Vote: Lone_Garurumon

Well, if you guys think it'll help. But if I'm goin' down I'm leavin' you with some stuff to think about when I flip.

HD and Zyar: Confident in towniness. Both making good posts and scumhunting actively.
jd and Thanos: Less confident. Mainly because it's less evidenced and mostly set-up related respectively
Pika: Towny. A good reads list, and not afraid to start wagons. I feel scum would be more hesitant than you were.
Jinjo: Not sure honestly. She's fairly new to this and she's given similar justifications before. So I can't be certain one way or the other.
nowo: Null-scum. Seems a bit hesitant to take action, is giving thoughts, but mostly simple stuff
Kharixi: As you can probably guess from my vote I don't like the way he's been acting. Mostly fluff and weak reasoning for votes.

Just promise you guys'll keep this in mind 'k?

I need to read up on the thread since it seems I missed a whole load, but yes I am the double voter.

I just noticed Cilantro did not unvote Thanos and the votes look like this now.

Lone_Garurumon (3) - Pika_pika42, Zyar, Jinjo
jdthebud (2) - HumanDawn, Kharixi
Kharixi (2) - jdthebud, Lone_Garurumon
Thanos (1) - Cilantro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom