• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it happens, another company registered pokemonletsgo.com yesterday, but that was probably a squatter (godaddy.com can be used by anyone). For all we know, that was going to be the domain and they had to come up with something different. "pokemonletsgopikachueevee.com" would be way too long.

Or the games really are different enough to justify this.

Last edited:
Redirecting to the same website or not, I hope the versions have significant differences this time to justify higher price tags for what are basically two identical games with different box mascots.

GameFreak, please, please don’t be idiotic like you were during the Pokémon Yellow era and don’t punish us for evolving our starters.
If Pikachu and Eevee are given special starter privileges (like following Pokémon Status or any special interaction) they should be extended to Raichu and the Eeveelutions too.

If Incineroar and Sceptile are acknowledged as starter evolutions and given special status, so should Raichu and the Eeveelutions.

Last edited:
but if the game supports pro controller how it'll work ?

I really do think any new things that involve touch screen/ motionwill be optional. Almost all of nintendo’s recent games have had some sort of motion control that was ultimately option (save for a few moves in Odyssey). Hell they promoted Splatoon’s motion control scheme hard and were very vague about standard controls but still gave us the option of both.

Timeline of events...

Me yesterday:

giphy.gif

Me today:

200.gif

I'm wondering if depending on the version, you get either Pikachu or Eevee as your following companion. If that's the case, I wonder if that Lapras screenshot came from Eevee Version.

I'm gonna start calling them Eevee Version and Pikachu Version because it's easier, that ok?

this has been crazy leak season, and it was fun.

Bu thank God it ended right? XD This thread was closed 2.5 times...

And it’s just the beginning. The real pre-release season begins after the announcement! Hopefully this thread manages fine without any more closures till the games' release.

My wishlist:

1. Make the games sequels with a decent story that doesn't feel forced. Give Mew and Mr. Fuji some love.
2. Make Saffron and Celadon feel like Tokyo. Add characteristics to the other places and do something with the northern mountains.
3. Add Johto to the post-game in a way that continues the story. If that is really too much to ask for, incorporate all of the Johto Pokemon and a fair chunk of characters. Don't pretend that the regions aren't connected.
4. Add Jessie, James, Meowth and Madame Boss, but not Ash. Include reasonable anime nods like Brock becoming a doctor.
5. Some new Pokemon and forms would be nice.
6. I'm fine with upscaled SM graphics, but a grid would be disappointing. Make the camera controllable.

And it’s just the beginning. The real pre-release season begins after the announcement! Hopefully this thread manages fine without any more closures till the games' release.
yep

I really do hope that if it's Kanto, they allow Johto to be the postgame area. That and that the game is part of Gen 8 and not a continuation of Gen 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom