• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

~ Community Question of the Week ~ What would you change and why?

Which Pokémon would you choose as your animal companion, and why?
Sylveon because it's my favourite Pokemon and it has those cool feeler ribbons that wrap around the trainer's hand.

It's that time of the week again for a new question~ :D

If you had to eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be??

Curry...? Well, basically, I grew up with it and there is so much variety. And it's good for you, what if all those spices and whatever. But it's such a f-cking pain to pick out all the vegetables, especially with venison curry which is fundamentally mince. Ever pick onions out of mince? Well, it's sort of enjoyable in a strange, twisted way. But it takes ages.

And pastries are magical but I don't want to debut on the camera as Fat Extra.

Probably enchiladas, I guess? I love to eat them, and there would at least be variety since they can have different fillings and different sauces over the top. Maybe burritos for mostly the same reasons.

I would find a loophole in this and say "edible" but for the sake of what is meant I will say Italian, I love pizza and pasta. That's it, nothing else, Cheff out

I have to go with the cliche answer of pizza. Since pizza can have a variety of toppings I'm unlikely to get sick of it provided I have something to drink it with.

Hmm probably rice. You can make pretty any kind of flavor you want with rice and rice is just delicious on its own anyway.

Oatmeal I guess. I have it for breakfast every day with some fruit, peanut butter, and soy milk and sometimes for dinner too if I don't feel like cooking.

animal companion pokemon? just for the sake of not choosing Sableye, i'll say Salandit. Salamanders are neat, and a flaming, toxic one would be great.

food? rice.

I think it would have to be Beef Vietnamese Noodle soup (Pho).

Mainly because I would get my salt, protein, veggies and something to drink all in one.

~it's that fresh question feeling time again~

Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?

What would make them so boring to meet? Do you relate?​

Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
literally any of them that aren't the ones I would want to meet ;_;

This is a tough one, but I guess any fairly "normal" character with no real interesting traits. Like, say, Grant from Harvest Moon. The only interesting thing about him is his strained relationship with his wife, and that's being generous. Not a whole lot I could talk to him about and be interested by, and his actual personality isn't anything special either.

A lot of characters on network TV would be super boring too in my opinion since I swear there's like maybe 5 personality types (you got your wannabe casanova guy, the quirky science girl, the hardened leader who is stoic but cares for his/her allies, etc) doing semi-realistic things that get shuffled around on all the network dramas lol - and there's not much I could hear from them that would really "wow" me - but that's kind of a broad answer.

I'm not sure I actually answered this question since this is a very broad answer oops

oi, I'm a quirky science girl! ^<__<^;;

As for the question, those nerdy types that like to prattle on about their niche interests for hours, like that one guy from NCIS whose name I can't remember, and Reid from Criminal Minds. Reid especially would be like super interesting to listen to, for like the first five minutes. After that I'd be like ^@__@^;; plzstopkthx

Back
Top Bottom