• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too good to be true xD the real one must have: bug catcher on the bg, pikachu vs eevee not blastoise vs charizard (are you insane?!? XD) and the graphics must be like USUM... and grid based ahah

Too good to be true xD the real one must have: bug catcher on the bg, pikachu vs eevee not blastoise vs charizard (are you insane?!? XD) and the graphics must be like USUM... and grid based ahah
When a fan can make a game look better than a company who owns the biggest franchise of all times...Funny/sad.

Well not much left, Monday already reached Japan, let‘s start our Countdowns, at earliest 15-16 hours, or at latest plus another 24 hours left for our Salvation or the Doom that awaits us. I really hope it‘s this week, can‘t really take any more „next weeks“, just sick of Gamefreaks closed lips.

Well generally, if they have any news it comes around 4pm my time on Sunday, so we may be hearing something in the next two hours or so. If not, maybe something this week sometime. But maybe nothing until E3...

Well generally, if they have any news it comes around 4pm my time on Sunday, so we may be hearing something in the next two hours or so. If not, maybe something this week sometime. But maybe nothing until E3...

That would be 8 am in Japan, would be happy if it happened that early, don‘t know if they announced anything at that time before, so can‘t talk much about it. But i know, as i looked it up, prior directs were always announced usually at 9-12 pm in Japan.

The lack of HP infos, however, makes me thing it's really Pokken style...
Traditionally, the only HP bar that has numbers visible on it is your own. (And I think it is actually more effective this way.)

Alright then,we shall.
Let's Go guess the exact time and date of the Pokémon Direct announcement.Let's see if someone gets it right.
I'm guessing 11:21 PM on the 21st.(Japan time);)

Yoooo. There is a Pikachu doll on an Eevee bedspread in the player's room in USUM!!
That's only for Girls, Boys have a Pinsir Silhouette in place of Eevee's:
IMG_6803.JPG

IMG_6781.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom