• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of what's being requested... really isn't all that unreasonable. Things like having a decent sized post game, a better difficulty system, less handholding, larger and more open ended areas, less arbitrarily removing of features, and not having bare minimum copy/paste experiences isn't exactly asking heaven and earth from Game Freak and other developers can easily handle those things. Hell, BotW is literally about 100 times bigger than anything Game Freak has ever done and packed with more content. It's not the fans' fault Game Freak falls far short of expectations when other developers have no problem. Game Freak's just not cutting it.
There's a difference between what you could do, and what you CAN do. GF has done mostly handheld games and just made it to the 3d point. And you expect them to suddenly be in the big leagues of Zelda, who have way more experience in 3d games. That's quite a jump even now. So far they can only try their best and they're not on that level yet. So if anything, it's better to keep your expectations low and spare yourself the trouble.

Here’s a new screen shot from the guy. How can you find a user’s tripcode?

7C714640-1378-4E1A-AC43-DFDE983C6256.png

I would be surprised that the games themselves, playable in any form, would be distributed to anyone other than whoever is equivalent to essential personnel at this point;

They have both versions but they have not mentioned what is different between versions? I haven't read their full leak information from earlier but i don't remember seeing anything about that.

A lot of what's being requested... really isn't all that unreasonable. Things like having a decent sized post game, a better difficulty system, less handholding, larger and more open ended areas, less arbitrarily removing of features, and not having bare minimum copy/paste experiences isn't exactly asking heaven and earth from Game Freak and other developers can easily handle those things. Hell, BotW is literally about 100 times bigger than anything Game Freak has ever done and packed with more content. It's not the fans' fault Game Freak falls far short of expectations when other developers have no problem. Game Freak's just not cutting it.

See above. They skimp out on just about everything nowadays and have bare minimum in terms of exploration and content. And there's really nothing to suggest here, the solution is to... just do it. This isn't a technology problem, it's a philosophy problem. Game Freak are capable of doing these things in some capacity, they just choose not to.

There is no "problem" on Game Freak's part. The only problem is that you keep making unfair comparisons to BOTW. Another person asked you what it is about Pokemon that has you coming back for more, and now I'm curious as well. Because it seems like literally everything about the entire 20+ years of Pokemon doesn't please you at all.

So, can anyone check if this person has the same tripcode? I feel like that is very important to our discussion since his 'evidence' looks very fake.

EDIT: I tried searching for the previous tripcode, and it doesn't seem to match the screenshot I posted. Does that mean this isn't the same person?

Last edited:
I would like Flying, Fighting and pure Normal type. We could always use more strong normal types.
What about flying, fighting and rock? That’d be a nice trio to counter each other, similar to how regular starters work.

I’m thinking the evee at the end of the upcoming movie will be endowed by lugia to become some wind evo so I think flying is the most likely. ESP because it’d be the second pure flying and the only non legendary pure flying to boot.

So this person doesnt have the same trip code and that leak was fake as assumed by vegetable riddler ?

Why was everyone saying the trip code was real and the same on the forums yesterday and in resetera lol You'd think someone would check that before going all hysterical over the details.

So this person doesnt have the same trip code and that leak was fake as assumed by vegetable riddler ?

Why was everyone saying the trip code was real and the same on the forums yesterday and in resetera lol You'd think someone would check that before going all hysterical over the details.

the trip was real for the guy who did the original 151 leak

the imposter is the one that just posted the supposed switch menu artworks

the trip was real for the guy who did the original 151 leak

the imposter is the one that just posted the supposed switch menu artworks

Oh so we are still dealing with that chaos, so the 151 thing is basically confirmed then ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom