• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok if desdar and lavandula say the Chinese guy is trustworthy, I'm gonna be fine and ignore real leaks

If the 151 leak is fake by the Chinese community and the trip code used was the same as the original leak, doesn’t that also invalidate the original leak as well since it’s from the same person ?

If the 151 leak is fake by the Chinese community and the trip code used was the same as the original leak, doesn’t that also invalidate the original leak as well since it’s from the same person ?

Nah, because there's other people supporting the titles and such. And, as we know from the past, leakers can either add bits of fake information or can be given bits of fake/wrong information from their sources - it happened with some of SM and XY's leaks.

Not to mention there's the possibility the dude could have just been trolling yesterday.

This is why we need a reveal and official confirmation. It's getting silly. :whistle:

Nah, because there's other people supporting the titles and such. And, as we know from the past, leakers can either add bits of fake information or can be given bits of fake/wrong information from their sources - it happened with some of SM and XY's leaks.

Not to mention there's the possibility the dude could have just been trolling yesterday.

This is why we need a reveal and official confirmation. It's getting silly. :whistle:

Agreed. This is starting to get confusing and out of hand lol

This starts to be pathetic...

daas.PNG

Fusion of Piuk and LGE/LGP leak. God dammit.

Attachments

• daass.PNG
    daass.PNG
    165.3 KB · Views: 111
Fusion of Piuk and LGE/LGP leak. God dammit.
i woldnt put much trust on this one, it says the next game is gen 4 remake but 2020, i really doubt they would wait for 2021 or so to release next gen, its too far apart, other thinks also seem iffy as well

i woldnt put much trust on this one, it says the next game is gen 4 remake but 2020, i really doubt they would wait for 2021 or so to release next gen, its too far apart, other thinks also seem iffy as well

Not that I believe these leaks (even if they sound alright), but I think they were saying that these games will have a Kanto after a disaster, which probably means parts of Kanto we already know + new areas (since he said new region). So based on these leaks, it suggests that this game could potentially be a new generation, which then makes gen 4 remakes in 2020 not seem unlikely.

There's a difference between what you could do, and what you CAN do. GF has done mostly handheld games and just made it to the 3d point. And you expect them to suddenly be in the big leagues of Zelda, who have way more experience in 3d games. That's quite a jump even now. So far they can only try their best and they're not on that level yet. So if anything, it's better to keep your expectations low and spare yourself the trouble.

Well I can be lenient as far as full on open world, if they're not ready for that much yet that's fine. But you're kidding yourself if you think the likes of XY and SM are their best effort, they can certainly improve on those. I expect something more in the range of games like DPPt, Mario 64, OoT, or TP for their first console game, that's a reasonable benchmark for them to hit at this point. Full open world can wait until about 9th or 10th gen, they should have enough experience with console development by that point.

I don't put any trust on this, where I said that? Of course it's not possible, it's too nice to be true.

When you start dreaming about an announcement, you know it's getting bad. I've just woken up and this is how my dream went:

- The games were revealed on TV during the business segment of CNN.

- The titles were Pokemon You and Me, but for some reason "you" and "me" were spelled really weird.

- Games were set in Kanto and in full 3D with the human characters bein cell-shaded.

- Instead of resembling normal characters, they resembled characters from The Simpsons.

That last part made me cry in agony.

When you start dreaming about an announcement, you know it's getting bad. I've just woken up and this is how my dream went:

- The games were revealed on TV during the business segment of CNN.

- The titles were Pokemon You and Me, but for some reason "you" and "me" were spelled really weird.

- Games were set in Kanto and in full 3D with the human characters bein cell-shaded.

- Instead of resembling normal characters, they resembled characters from The Simpsons.

That last part made me cry in agony.
ahahahah XD

I dreamt about Pixelpar who wanted to kill me with a rifle, I think i won the dream game.

And by the way I really believe it's time to chill out XD

This is interesting

According to restera from a tweet from an animator, Layouts on the next Pokemon anime series have started.

Attachments

• C3EEA13D-4092-466E-A2C9-E800DA8BB3A1.jpeg
    C3EEA13D-4092-466E-A2C9-E800DA8BB3A1.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom