• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that mean in the grand scheme of things ? Does scamming happen with trademarks and the like ? Im not familiar with this area lol
Exist something called "domain squatting". If for example leaked name of new game from Ubisoft, squatter going to buy domain (for low price) before Ubisoft do it. Now domain is worth a lot of money. Of course existing some ways to take domain (C&D for example) but they aren't used too often. It looks like Nintendo isn't interested for now to take that domain and squatters/scammers have free hand.

About pokemonletsgo.com: I did some research and I don't think scammer have this site. Someone installed CGI and using Perl (not very popular programming language). I don't think scammer did something like that. All that situation is weird.

How would this work when all Kangaskhan are female? The females just randomly evolve into a male only evolution?
The baby would be the pre evolution and would be either male or female. Then again, maybe this is a weird idea considering kangaskhan are literally born with babies already.

Considering what Pokexperto said, the announcement should be today or tomorrow (if the direct is this Friday or before) or monday (if the direct is on the 29th). I don't think they will release the direct on the weekend. It's also possible that they announce the direct this week (today/tomorrow/friday) but then release it on Monday/Tuesday.

Considering what Pokexperto said, the announcement should be today or tomorrow (if the direct is this Friday or before) or monday (if the direct is on the 29th). I don't think they will release the direct on the weekend. It's also possible that they announce the direct this week (today/tomorrow/friday) but then release it on Monday/Tuesday.

Whats the point in announcing it this week if we get it next Tuesday. Then they can just announce it Monday instead.

Whats the point in announcing it this week if we get it next Tuesday. Then they can just announce it Monday instead.
xy direct was annouced more than a week before so...you never know

But the switch is a handheld, reason why it's so successful in Japan is because handheld gaming is very popular there
It's marketed as a console, kinda like how the NES was marketed as a toy. It just happens to be a console/handheld hybrid

I heard people compleining for videogame industry for be not enought original than old times and judge badly switch console because everything its ports because its popular and its profit doing that practice of marketing and not mention the practice or rebooting the point you are tyred
if you are zelda fan you are familiarized in this because every game of zelda its reboot itself
but pokemon wants change so much 6 generation later game freak literally freaking out of new mechanics and remove old things and yeah i like the idea of make characters more developed but long-term its easy hate 1 character of each other
idea of make reboot of pokemon yellow in not bad most kid people and parent watching eevee and pikachu are something easy to recognize than use solgaleo lunala i know because everything enter of our eyes and today marketing its important but how far its make reboots of everyting yeah accept lets go evee but whats next generation 2 and 3 reboot
i want my generation in new console its strange for me reboot and gen 4 remake what about gen 8 in this yeah you want put alola form fine but its something you are veteran you suffer but in case everything were true i hope and wish this games be succesfull because basically want surpass original ones like remake of final fantasy vii its something remarkable

Really weird how the Pokémon official Twitter account has been posting every day, but didn’t post a single thing yesterday..

Apparently the day before the USUM direct announcement, the Pokémon Twitter didn’t tweet anything, can someone confirm?

Probably doesn’t mean anything though, let’s all assume it’s next week (and be surprised if it’s tomorrow).

Really weird how the Pokémon official Twitter account has been posting every day, but didn’t post a single thing yesterday..
remember when Pokemon Platinum got leaked we had to wait a really long time for it to be announced so we might get it this may or maybe after e3 just guessing k i don't know that's all i know of k

If the scrapped Pokémon that we saw end up finally becoming canon in these games these are the types I hope that they’ll be.

Jaggu: Water. With an evolution being either Water/Dark or Water/Dragon.

Diaa: Steel

Crocky: Grass/Electric or Dragon/Electric. I can see him having an evolution as well.

Kakkutasu: Grass

If the scrapped Pokémon that we saw end up finally becoming canon in these games these are the types I hope that they’ll be.

Jaggu: Water. With an evolution being either Water/Dark or Water/Dragon.

Diaa: Steel

Crocky: Grass/Electric or Dragon/Electric. I can see him having an evolution as well.

Kakkutasu: Grass
if you did not know this already Crcoky was just a beta design for totodile sorry about that one gamefreak just wanted to use that pokemon before the official one came out

remember when Pokemon Platinum got leaked we had to wait a really long time for it to be announced so we might get it this may or maybe after e3 just guessing k i don't know that's all i know of k
Leaked how? I only remember the CoroCoro page getting leaked a few days early. By that point Origin Forme had been known about for three months, but that was done for movie promotion.

Leaked how? I only remember the CoroCoro page getting leaked a few days early. By that point Origin Forme had been known about for three months, but that was done for movie promotion.
i was talking about the game being revealed finally in 2009 by the Pokemon Company

if you did not know this already Crcoky was just a beta design for totodile sorry about that one gamefreak just wanted to use that pokemon before the official one came out
Well guess I can scratch Crocky off. And I really won’t be surprised if Jagu is just a beta design for Sharpedo, though I’m hoping it can at least be reworked into a legit swordfish Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom